anger | eth

warning: explicit

ethan moved viciously around the house, breaking every glass obstacle in his way, destroying his path. you didn't know what to do but you knew it was your fault. if you hadn't decided that it would be a great idea to make him jealous at the party. the two of you had just gotten in to a fight previous to the party over the fact that he was direct messaging a girl - but just as friends.

when you arrived the party you immediately went to the drinks, downing as many shots you can within the first five minutes. grayson furrowed his eyebrows as he watched you asking if you were okay and you mumbling a no. you walked towards the crowd and begin dancing, grinding on some random guy. you looked across the room at ethan who had is jaw clenched, you didn't stop as you closed your eyes continuing to dance. 

that event set ethan over the edge, grabbing your wrist as he practically dragged you to the car. grayson still didn't know what was going on but you knew he desperately wanted to help. instead of making ethan even more pissed off, you got into the car without a fight. ethan slammed the door as he got in the car, driving off quickly. you held the seat belt scared at the limit he was going. "you should have your seat belt on," you said as you ran a red light.

ethan didn't say anything he just hummed, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. those event lead you here, where ethan was going crazy and you were scared and shocked wondering how to calm him down. "why are you so dumb?" ethan yelled and you flinched, try not show you were scared but not able to help it. 

"stop!" you yelled as he was ready to break another picture. "if you want to release your anger," you started gulping at your next words, "then use me," you finished. you said it so you confirmed that you two were still together, you needed to know that he still loved you and he wouldn't have sex with you if he didn't love you. 

ethan looked at you, hesitating because he didn't want his anger to get the best of him, but soon his lips were on yours as he pushed you against the wall. he kissed your jaw down to your neck, sucking harshly and leaving marks. his hands were at the back of your thighs when you jumped and wrapped your legs around him. he didn't carry you to the bedroom but to the living room, laying you down on the couch as he unbuttoned his pants and took your panties off. 

ethan would usually go slow but you knew that today was not the case. you moaned loudly as you felt ethan's length slip into you, he would usually wait to move but he didn't this time, wanting to release all his anger. he thrusted in and out of you roughly, you moaning every time with pain and pleasure. 

your nails dug into his biceps leaving marks as he continued to hit your g-spot. "ethan," you moaned his name signaling to him that you were close, his pace quickened and you moaned loudly as your legs shook, having an orgasm beneath your boyfriend. ethan released in you, riding out both of your highs as he pulled out and sat down on the couch. 

"i'm sorry," ethan mumbled after a few seconds of silence. you looked over at him and he looked down at you, his hands beginning to play with your hair. "i didn't mean to be so violent, i just hated seeing you with someone else. that's how much power you have over me," he said and you looked away from him. "i love you," he mumbled and you smiled. 

"i love you ethan," and in that moment you had discovered another side of ethan, a vulnerable side - and you also realized how much you really loved ethan grant dolan.