vlog | gray

you woke up still cuddling grayson, "morning," his raspy voice said and you smiled. you mumbled a 'morning' as he began playing with your hair. "are we vlogging today?" he asked and you hummed.

you nodded, "i think we should vlog our mornings," you thought out loud and he nodded. you got up and went to go get the camera, getting back in bed with grayson as you started to record. "hey guys, so it's currently," you looked at your phone, "eight forty-seven in the morning, gray and i just got up," you smiled putting the camera on him.

he groaned as he rolled on top of you, his head going in the crook of your neck as he laid there and hugged you. you kissed his temple as you held the camera at a better angle. you stayed like that for a few minutes before he pecked your lips and grabbed the camera. "today we are going to be going to do some shopping and we are going to hang with ethan. today is more of a chill kind of day for us," he said and you nodded.

you got up from the bed as grayson placed the camera on the night stand, still recording everything you did. you both were going to make the bed, he grabbed one side of the sheet and so did you, you did that multiple times as it became neater. you grabbed the pillow that were on the floor and gently placed them on the bed, grayson smacking your ass as he helped. you gasped, his name leaving your mouth.

"okay so now i'm going to be making breakfast, which is going to be a protein shake because we are going to go to the gym right now," you explained as you walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. "last night i was supposed to go with gray and ethan but i couldn't, so i was going to go by myself at like seven this morning until grayson said he wanted to come with me," you explained as you got everything you needed for the shake.

you made the shake as it began mixing in the blender, you poured grayson some as he came out of the bedroom in his workout attire. you handed him the shake as he thanked you and you went to go change into you workout attire. grayson moved into the frame of the camera, watching as you walked off, a smile on his face. he looked down, "guys i'm literally so in love with her, she's just so amazing -" he said blushing at his own words.

"- anyways, last night at the gym ethan hurt his back because he was doing some weird stuff. on purpose of course but the stuff he was doing was so extra, so he strained a muscle in his back," grayson informed the camera. you walked out in your attire and grayson smirked, turning the camera around. "look at that beauty," he said and you shook your head.

he walked over to you and pecked your lips, the camera on the two of you. "i'm ready to go, are you?" you asked as you grabbed your shake and he nodded. - "okay so we are now on our way back home to go shower and get ready for the rest of the day, we're going shopping first and then to ethan's. the gym was great, i ran longer than grayson once again," you smiled and he shook his head.

"in her dreams," he said as his eyes continued to stay on the road.

you looked at the camera and nodded, "you right," you said as you turned it off. you made your way home and you took your showers before getting dressed and leaving the house. "on the way to the mall!" you said excitedly as you walked to the car.

you sat in the passenger side of the car as grayson sat in the driver's seat, typing on his phone, "so ethan wants to come shopping with us. he said he wants us to come pick him up," he said and you nodded. you made your way to ethan's house as grayson called him letting him know you were there.