Chapter 1

[edited]

"Where did my Taehyung go?! How can you say he just get out without telling you? It's already midnight yet he's outside alone. He is only 15 and it's dangerous. Don't you guys care about him?" The Kim's house is in chaos again when their maknae, Taehyung is missing again. Their eldest brother, Jin scolded his other five brothers for being careless about their little brother.

Taehyung has always rebellious towards his brothers because he lost his parents at a young age. He didn't had enough of his parents love so he need more attention from his brothers. And now, his rebellious side have didn't show more than before since he get love from his brother. He will become bubbly, clingy and cute when he get lots of love from them. Only when he is upset.

"H-Hyung, relax okay? Me and the others are going to find him. Don't worry hyung." The second eldest, Yoongi speak for his brothers. "You guys better find him or else"

Yoongi's POV

Aish where did this kid go? Doesn't he know that his brothers are worried about him. All he know is to rebel. I really wanted to give him a good lesson but it's just I can't bare to do that because I love him very much. "Hey, Chim, Kookie, did anything happen to Tae during school today?" I asked my other brothers since they school with him.

"Nothing happen hyung I guess but he didn't want to talk to us anything. And he just....didn't talk much today. He also skip lunch." Jimin answered. "Yeah hyung. When we threaten him about not giving him any sweets if he skip lunch, he threaten us back." Jungkook added.

~flashback~

Jungkook's POV

RING!!!

I sigh. Finally the bells ring. This long ass period of physic really kill my brain. Everything that teacher explain at the front I didn't pay any attention of it. I hurriedly get out of the class and skip to my little brother class. Then I see Jimin hyung in front of his class. "Hyung, what's wrong? Why did you didn't get Tae?" I asked. "Shhh... See for youself."

I see Tae is crying during his sleep. He never fell asleep during his classes. His classmate told Jimin that Taehyung slept since the first period. 'Why did he cry? How can he fall asleep? What did he do during night? Didn't he get enough sleep? Jin hyung always tuck him to sleep yet he did sleep in class. I should ask Jin hyung later.' "Let's wake him up hyung. We don't him to miss his lunch or Jin hyung might be mad at us."

"Hey,Tae.. Wakey wakey~." Jimin try to wake him up. "Hmmm.. Five more minute hyung." He stir in his sleep. "Taebear.. Hey wake up. It's lunch now. Aren't you hungry?" I try later. "No.. I don't want to eat lunch. Not hungry." Taehyung stated. "If you skip your lunch, Jin hyung will be mad at us for letting you skip your lunch." I try to convince him. He just mumbled 'okay' and stand up from his sit.

"What do you want to eat, Tae?" Jimin try to lighten up Taehyung's mood but failed. "Don't want to eat hyung." He answered bluntly. "If you didn't want to eat lunch, I'm gonna tell Jin hyung to not give you any sweets for a month." I threaten him. "Just go and tell Jin hyung and I'm gonna tell Jin hyung that you guys skip classes. How bout that?" He threaten back. My jaws hang open. I'm quite shock with his reply. "O-Okay, we won't tell Jin hyung." Me and Jimin answered. He just walk away from us and go back to his class.

~end of flashback~

Yoongi's POV

After their explanation, we continue to find our brother. Suddenly, my phone rings. The caller is Taehyung.

Someone: Hello? Is this Yoongi?

Yoongi: Yeah. Who is this? How did you get this phone?

Someone: The owner of this phone is drunk. We're closing our club right now. Mind to take him?

Yoongi: Yeah sure. What club?

Someone: Red Rose Club. Please be fast. I'm closing the club.

Yoongi: Yeah, thank you. I'll be there in a minute.