Chapter 18: Hell broke loose.

Start from the beginning

Yes my friends, you are right. Y/N, the 8th member of BTS is said to be a hacker…and a good one at that. She was said that she graduated with the course of Computer IT, making her the suspect of this crime.

She was accused of hacking Bighit and changing the real member as her. Bighit even clarified it, read the statement below…

Dear Korean and International netizens,

We are sorry to inform you that the 8th member of BTS is not
Y/N, the person that you all accepted. She was someone else, a criminal and a faker.

She kidnapped The Real 8th member and hacked into our site, changing the names well. She also stole the original MV's that are about to be published and edited it to make it look like that it was her in the MV.

She has professional skills, graduating at Seoul University and having the course of Computer IT and has a particular strength when it comes to graphics and editing. So all of you didn't notice the changes that she made. And we have to hand it to her, she was good at covering up her tracks.

We were able to catch her as someone gave us a tip and we caught her red-handed as she was trying to edit one of the newest videos of BTS.

We will be keeping her right now, for further inspection and interrogation…

For all of the fanboys and fangirls out there that are waiting for her to come out, we are afraid that she cannot. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not anymore.

Once more, we are sorry…

Sincerely,
Bighit Entertainment

Ever since that statement was sent out for the public… everything went crazy, in a good way though. They all resented the girl and was dumbfounded that the 8th member that they thought was actually a hacker and a liar. But after a few clarifications and interviews, everyone went back to calm and normal.

But then, another statement was sent again to the public, just today. It was now about the real 8th member. Read it belo—

I raised an eyebrow, my pd-nim didn't inform me about this. But, if this will help the plan then let it be then. Although, it intrigued me, but just a little. I guess even though I told him what I planned, he couldn't help his old self to make silly changes and twinges to it.

Dear Korean and International netizens,

Hello everyone…ever since the "incident" happened, we have been trying to get back on track. Slowly but surely.

And we are proud to announce the true and real 8th member is  {full name}!

She is very different from the {full name} that you thought of before. She's feisty, cool, pretty and is a whole new level of uniqueness up in her sleeve.

The original and right MV's will be posted on our youtube channel and websites after a few days—

"We need to talk."

I rolled my eyes. How did Mark get in here? "What do you want?" I asked before clicking my tongue in annoyance.

He shoved his phone to my face, "This! This is your so-called amazing plan?! Do you know that people will get confused and curious and before you know it, they already know about your "amazing plan" and ruin it!"

He was steaming with rage and I just let it happen. Even if I tried to cut him off, he might get another tantrum of his. Clenching my fists, I let him scream into my face.