Why Her?!

Red Pov.

    Red

    I know you'll probably blame yourself the most, but don't. This wasn't even close to your fault, it was mine. I hope one day you'll get your chance, you've always wanted a chance to prove your worth. Find that opportunity, and take it. You've made a difference, but you can do so much more.

         Jess

     The letter strengthens me, and I feel determined to get my chance. Thank you Jess. I'll never forget you. I try to comfort Max, Jin, and Adam for awhile. They were struck with this the most. The guys on the team are like my brothers, and Shelby is actually my cousin, so the team is my family. Shelby, and Jess were so close, but Ross is helping her. I still can't stop a few tears, but I'm probably the most stable here. Barney has stopped crying, but is now launching rocks into the air, and punching them in anger. No one has touched the last letter yet. 'To all the Seven.' I shake Ross, and Shubbs awake, and move towards the letter. The Seven follow me, and I pick the box up.

      Barney Pov.

     Barney,

      You've always been special, in a great way. Exotic, collected, and caring. Always be that way, never change. Don't despair over my death, it wasn't your fault. Keep being you, and love doing it.

       Jess

      Whatz?! Jetz juts, she's gones! I's can'ts stop my angers at the unfairness. Whys?! Whys choose hers tos dies!? Whys choose hers, she was the bests! I's starts to punch rocks in my rage. Why hers?!