Loki

Echo Pov.

     "You!" I swell with rage. Loki was just casually examining his nails, on a ledge!

      "Hello, favorite niece. How has life been?" I almost run at him, but Max puts a protective hand on my shoulder.

       "Why are you here?!" Max asks angrily. Mad Max! Loki glances at me.

       "Don't bother attacking. I know that you can kill me easily, so I'm using a hologram." That bastard! I lean against a cave wall.

        "What do you want?! Haven't you done enough?!" I almost spat at him, seething with rage. He chides me,

        "Niece, niece, can't I visit you, with no ulterior motive?"

       "No." I say flatly. He chuckles.

       "I want to check up on you. Is the tin man dead?" I feel Max stiffen.

       "He isn't. And his name is Sly." He shakes his head.

       "Such a shame you couldn't save him. If you can't help your friends, how will you rule your kingdom?"

        "I won't, you know that. You forced me away from them!" Loki lets out a fake dramatic gasp.

       "Oh my, I guess I did!" I run at him, even knowing he couldn't be hurt. Max grabs my arm before I reached him though. He pulls me away, and I just collapse on my knees.

      "Why? Why would you do this? Why me?" Loki just shrugs.

      "Because your mind is the most fun to break. It is like snapping my brothers favorite toy." Max does the exact opposite of what he's saying to do. He runs at Loki. 

      "Max! You can't hurt him!" Max knows already, but he stops. Loki laughs, before teleporting in a flash of green smoke.

   Author here! Sorry for the short chapter! I have to go for an hour, but I wanted to update at least a tiny bit! See ya, Belladonnas!