Old Quarrels

Author here! Holy crap! 113 views! You guys are amazing! I made this just to practice writing! In fact I almost discontinued it once or twice! I'm going to try to finish it, for you awesome readers. Now I need a name for you guys. If you have a suggestion, please comment. If not I'll call you Belladonnas, after deadly nightshade. Thank you guys so much! Btw each ship will have its own ark, and you will get to vote for your favorite! This takes place in a universe where most people clung to old ways, even after technology was introduced! Crazy people!

    Jin Pov.

  When the tree fell, we all had a mutual agreement to run to it. The same type of agreement was made when we saw Jess wielding a scythe made out of darkness, frustratedly cutting down trees! We hid behind a boulder, watching her. She was crying! She turns to a tree,

  "Stupid Darkness!" She chops it down.

  "Stupid Loki!" She throws the scythe like a boomerang, chopping several down! It flies back to her hand.

  "Stupid, lovable, friends!" I wince at that, when she chops six down in one swing!

   "Why'd you have to do the stupid thing Sly!?" She cuts down a whole row!

   "Why couldn't I save you?!" She pauses, tears streaming down her face. It hurts me to see her like this!

   "There must have been a fourth option! Stupid, stupid, Jessie!" She cuts down so many trees, that we could make a small cabin! I watch her, hoping one day, she'll get past this. Hoping one day, she'll be mine. I notice the rest are tearing up, and I am doing the same. She stops for a moment,

  "I need to leave. The rest are probably worried." She jumps on to a tree, and we were in trouble! She moves faster than us, so we need to delay her so we can get there first! We all started running to camp, before Ross speaks up,

  "I can teleport! I totally forgot about that!" We face palm. Why did Ross have to remembered now? Ross raises his hands, and mutters something. Suddenly we were back at the tent! Phew...

   Sly Pov.

  We had put up a board in all the nearby villages, it said, Have you heard of a girl named Echo? She is our only lead for an important missing person. If you see her, please contact Stark Towers. We hadn't gotten any leads at all! We had decided to take matters into our own hands. We called the second best tracker in the world, she was second only because she has one scratch on her tracking record. Jess has successfully tracked every villain we've asked her to. The other woman is not to be trifled with though. She is Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow.

    Natasha had given us a lead, but it wasn't much. Apparently a bandit near a mountain pass was saying their leader had seen her. We decided to follow it up ourselves. The bandit was found in a pub that was called, I kid you not... The Dirty Harry. I already knew this was going to be a bad day. Katz, Steven, and I went in, prepared to see a bunch of drunk old men. But what we saw was a small room, filled with three to five young men around their twenties, and two baristas around the same age. There was another room behind it, filled with patrons! They were playing poker, and betting on random outcomes. I went to the back room, while Katz and Steven were talking to the people in the front. I saw two mild looking men in the corner of the room, and I went over to them. One of the men was rather tall, and he had dark hair, and stormy grey eyes. His eyes remind me of Jessica. The other one was of average height, and looked like he could snap a neck in an instant. They both looked around sixteen, or seventeen.

   "Hello, I've heard rumors of a bandit clan around here. Do you know of any?" The taller of the two men answers,

    "You one of those goody two shoes people?" I shake my head,