Never Forget

Max Pov.

        I can't stop the tears from overflowing. I don't believe she's gone. She can't be! I look into her lifeless amber eyes, and finally let go. Why did this happen?! What did we do?! I'm filled with rage at the world, the Formers, and myself. The love of my life is gone! I reach for the box, slowly lifting the lid. A letter is inside.

       Max,

       I can't express how important you are to me, I love you so much. I never want you to forget that, but don't close anyone else off. I know more than anybody, that it doesn't help. Please, just know that I love you. I want you to find someone else, so you will get through this. Continue being yourself, it's the best thing you can do for me. 

                                           Forever yours, Jess.

     I slump over, kneeling in defeat. Why?! Why does this happen to the sweetest, most amazing person?! Jess didn't deserve what we did! I'm not sure I can live without her, and there's no way in hell I'm forgetting her for someone else!

        Jin Pov.

         Jin, 

         I know you're confused. I will clear it up in the last letter, you were always the inquisitive type. I love you, never forget. Sorry for the rain check on that date. Find someone else, a girl that loves you as much as I do. Please, don't ignore this. I know you might discard the advice, so take it as a last order. Never give up hope, it's your best quality. Oh, and please help Jason. He's going to need your training.

                 I'll always be with you, Jess

        No. No. I'm not ever going to be able to find a girl like Jess. I won't believe she's gone! What did she mean, "please help Jason'? I let my tears flow, not even bothering to hide it. Everyone is crying. I ball my hands up by my sides, feeling completely helpless. What have we done?!