Hot Springs.

Max Pov.

   Okay, Sky told you what happened Max. You still have a shot with the girl of your dreams! Chin up, man up, and ask her! "Hey! I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go back to the waterfall? I know your last visit wasn't... pleasant, with Loki, and all. I want to make it up to you!" Good, now say it to the girl Max! Psyching yourself in the mirror doesn't help! You'll stutter no matter how hard you try! I mentally stick my tongue out at myself. Nevertheless I walk out of the tent. I find Jess under a tree, reading a book. She waves me over, and I step towards her.

   "H-Hey! I was w-wondering" Wait, no Max! It was 'I wanted to know'! Stick to the program! "if ma-maybe y-you wanted to g-go to the waterfall!? I r-realize" No! She's not going to say yes! You blew it Max! "L-Loki ruined the l-last time we w-were there, and I want t-to make it up to y-you!" Max you Baka! You ruined your one shot! She'll never love you now, and she won't say yes!

    "Sure! I could use a break, just let me change!" Wh-What?! She actually said yes?! Greatest day ever! She walks off, entering the tent. I wait a moment, to see the greatest spectacle in the world! Bikini Jess!

    I gaped at her, I don't think it's possible to be more cute! I feel an intense heat in my face, and seems she had the same problem

    I gaped at her, I don't think it's possible to be more cute! I feel an intense heat in my face, and seems she had the same problem. "Y-You're amazing! So b-beautiful!" I stutter. Great, now the only thing more embarrassing I could do is have a nosebleed! Wait... Oh my Irene! Anime style nosebleed! I quickly duck my head, but she notices.

   "A-Are you okay?! Did you hit your head on something?! Here let me help!" I shake my head, but she grabs it. "You aren't weaseling out of this! I can help!" Oh my Irene, this might be the most embarrassing moment ever! I try to hide my embarrassment with concern,

    "N-No! That'll only h-hurt you!" I argue. She just steps closer, and suddenly I'm blinded by a white light. No, Aph! I grab her when she staggers, blood pouring from her face. 

     "Not so bad! Where'd you hit yourself?" Red saves me from having to answer. He strolls nearby, noticing my dismay.

     "You okay Aph?!" She nods,

      "Max just randomly started to nosebleed! He argued, but I took it off his hands." Red starts to laugh his ass off! That asshole! Don't laugh at me!

       "Did he tell you why he did?!" He giggles.

       "No, he didn't! How did you know?!" Red doubles over with laughter!

        "Ha, oh my goddess! Just uh... lucky guess!" He runs off, I'm assuming he's going to tell the whole world about this! Don't blame me if his funeral is tomorrow! After a few more questions I evaded, we started to walk down the river. Midway, she pauses.

        "I-I wanted to ask, does your element effect you?" I look at her, confused.

        "Huh? What do you mean?"