The Seven of Love's Sinister Plan.

Apppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhmau Pov.

  "Shubbs, something really awesome just happened!" Shelby collapses in a fit of giggles, almost hitting one of the tent poles!

  "Did it involve Sky, Max, flying, and hot springs?" I look at her in disbelief.

  "You knew?! You knew they liked me back, and didn't tell me?! Why, Megan?!" Shelbs shoots me a glare.

   "My name is Shelby! I didn't tell you, because it wouldn't be special! Besides, you were painfully oblivious, and it was fun to watch!" She's back to hysterics. "It's kind of hard to read your mind, so you telling me you who you love is very useful. Let me just say, your love life is the most interesting thing I've seen since, well, ever!" I pretend to be offended.

   "Mah life isn't a game! You're not mah Mom!" She goes along with my little skit.

   "You're grounded missy! Go to your room, that'll teach you to talk back to me!" Soon we're both giggling, and rolling on the bedding! 

    "Now you see, your feelings are returned! I told you! Now only one guy remains! Who will you chose, next time on 'Seven of love, dating advice'." We go back to giggling.

    "Seriously though, next thing you know, Jin is asking me on a date. Making my week perfect. That would be icing on the cake, unlikely as it is." I managed to get out. 

   "A-About that, I-I may, o-or may not be l-letting him see through my eyes right now." Shubbs stutters. 

    "What?!" I demand. 

    "H-He wanted t-to get the courage to a-ask you out! So I o-offered him th-this! I m-might have l-led the conversation to th-this subject!" I feel betrayed. Really betrayed. Wait, she said that he wanted to ask me out! I hear a voice from the blanket by Shelbs-no Megan!

     "I helped! Give me some credit!" I tentatively pick up the blanket, confirming my suspicions. Ross! That darn narwhal! He sits up, and I get an idea!

      "Now, the only thing that will save you from the hamster, will be a Rolby kiss! Here, I'll save you the terrible thing called choice!" I push Ross into Shelby, and watch the fireworks! Neither of them break the kiss, in fact they lean in! When they realize what's happening, they pull away, as red as beets! I hear a voice from outside the tent. 

     "Oh goddess! I'm bleaching my eyes!" Jin! I blush at the mention. How did I get so lucky?! I see him stagger into the tent, rubbing his eyes! "Why, Shubbs?! After getting the best news of my life, I saw a man kiss me!" After getting over the initial shock of the first part of his sentence, I realize what he meant by the second! When I pushed Ross, he saw it all from Megan's eyes! Oh my Irene! I'm on my ass, giggling insanely. Shubbs joins me,and Ross is looking at his feet. Thank the goddess, the attention has shifted away from me!  But Shubbs doesn't let me go that easy!

    "Hey that was Jess, not us! Speaking of whom, you've certainly got a lot to talk about... alone! Jinmau!" Both Ross, and Shubbs book it to the tent flap, and I hear a spell muttered! I try to unzip the entrance, but the zipper is stuck! Ross, why?! 

     "Megan! You'll pay for this! You too, Ross!" I hear a bunch of high pitched giggles, so I kick the flap angrily. I hear a squeal, and footsteps running away. I turn to Jin sheepishly.

    "I-I uh, I-" I'm at a loss for words, speechless for the third day in a row! We both are flushed red, and we don't try to hide it, because we both know how we feel. 

   "Y-Y-You, I-I, y-you f-feel the s-same w-way?!" I nod, not trusting myself to speak. We just sit there for a moment, trying to hide our matching blushes. Eventually I try to get out of the tent, but it seems the spell isn't broken yet. I hear a deep, booming voice.

    "Trying to get out? You won't, until my ship sails. You must kiss!" I hear Shelby squeal at the end, "Did I do good?! I think I did good! Oh no, I forgot the evil laugh!" I know I must look like a beet again, and my gaze drops to the floor!

    "Yeah, you did, but you also forgot to turn the mic off! They can hear us! And by the way, you'd probably do an evil giggle." I hear Ross's voice, and snicker at his comment. 

    "Hey! Also, oopsy!"

    "Shelby! I trusted you!" Jin yells. 

    "And my half of the deal is done! You, however, promised a huge Jinmau moment!" I hear a click, and the microphone seems to be off.

    "I am going to force so many Rolby moments on you!" I shout angrily. I try to mask my embarrassment with anger. Unfortunately the small feeling of anger dissipates when I look into Jin's eyes. I could get lost in the those, I thought, mesmerized. I realized I may be staring, and I look away. He rubs the back of his neck, flustered. I realize that my nervous habit is showing too, I'm biting my cheek! I force myself to stop, but resume after a moment. I look back at him, he looks so cute flushed! In a small moment, we both give into Megan's demands. Jin leans in at the same time I do, and I feel a warm touch on my lips. I lean in more, melting when he moves his arms around me. I could sit here for hours, just to be with him. Eventually we break the kiss, but continue to hold eachother. Before I fall asleep in his arms, I hear his voice,

    "W-Will you g-go on a d-date with me?" He stutters. I don't have to even think about this.

    "Yeah! You're a great guy!" I answer. I drift off, mentally thanking Megan, and strangling her.