The Box

Red Pov. 

  Echo sprinted off after that and nobody stopped her. They were debating opening the box anyways. I was saying we shouldn't, but I was over ruled

  The first thing it said was a bombshell Jessica/ Aphmau! We knew that name! 

  "Jess!" Adam shouted happily. She was a child hood friend we went to the same schoolhouse! That was before her family disappeared. The second surprise was that she was the odd one out. I mean we all realized light wasn't a Seven power but still. Next was that she was the leader! She was the most secretive person I had ever met! The really big secret was that she had two powers, light and darkness. She could also kill them all, and also was super powerful. She had the ability to save the world? Okay now she was a new level of scary.

 After reading it I shakily said, "Ok um... uh, Jess is going to kill us!" 

  "We're screwed WHEEZY!" Adam shouts!

  Jess chooses this time to show up and ask, "Why would you be screwed?" "You didn't do anything did you?"

I get the courage to speak, "Ya um.. we did.. nothing Jess."

  She looked like mad Max for a moment then pretended to calm down, then I realized my mistake, but it was too late. She walks up, and slaps me, effectively knocking me on my ass. "This is what I get for trusting you guys! You read the letter!" She was pissed. I was scared for our lives after reading the letter. Then she seemed to calm down a bit, " You shouldn't have done that."

  "We're sorry, but why didn't you trust us?"

   "People change, and I was being hunted." "That is why I almost killed Adam when he was behind me.

   "Why did your family leave Jess?" I inquire 

     "We were too poor to afford the house, the owner swindled us. Hence why I stole the bread."

  "Wes sorrys Jets." Barney says in his accent. "Wes didn'ts thinks about yours privacys."

  "Apology accepted Barney." "Just don't do it again."