Stepping inside the smell of perfume immediately hits me square in the face. Moving through the crowd and towards the bar, I like what I'm seeing. Receiving a few looks as I move through the place, I smile and simply focus on my first task. "White wine, please. Large." Receiving a nod and a wink from the woman behind the bar I glance around and find that it's pretty busy.

Handed my wine, I find the same woman checking me out as I turn and head back into the crowd. Deciding to browse for a little while, I find a spot that I like the look of and I place my drink down on the nearby table. Eyeing a woman who is dancing erratically on the dance floor, I find her waving at me, and I narrow my eyes. Please tell me I don't know her. Who actually dances like that? Realising that she is headed my way, I take a large sip of my wine and hope that the unhinged woman will be out of here in no time.

"Hey, Hamilton, right?"

"Um, my surname yes, but...who-" I'm cut off by the woman who is now screaming into my ear.

"Hansen. You're my professor." She yells.

"Ah, Dinah. Yes, I remember." I smile. Does everywhere have students? Or MY students to be exact?

"You do know this is a lady lovin' place, right?" She questions.

"Really?" Feigning shock I place my hand over my mouth and gasp. "I'd never have known."

"Hey, you're a lot more funny outside of class. You don't seem to have that stick up your ass tonight."

"Ah, Miss Hansen. Yes, that's one of my personal favourites." Raising an eyebrow, the younger woman knows not to go too far. I may be away from campus, but come Monday morning, she will feel the wrath of Hamilton if she isn't careful.

"So, wait....you're gay?"

"Does it really matter?" I narrow my eyes.

"Um, yeah. Got a wager on it."

"Oh, you have? Who exactly is a part of this wager?" Comes to something when my students are betting on my sexuality.

"Just me, Coleman and a few of the guys who sit at the back of the class." The blonde haired woman shrugs and waits for an answer.

"Y-You're actually waiting for a response to that question?"

"Uh, yeah." She snorts. "I've got fifty bucks on it."

"Fifty bucks on what?"

"You being here to support your best friend and you have a husband back at home."

"I guess you just lost your money then, Dinah." I throw her a wink and see the disappointment on her face.

"Damn. So, you like the ladies, too?" Her shoulders slump. "The guys will be pissed. They had a bet going on who would take you out first, too."

"Oh, they did?" Sipping on my wine, my student is almost wearing it when I hear this piece of very disturbing information.

"Yeah. Guess I can let them down on Monday for you, Hamilton."

"I'd appreciate that, Dinah." I give her a smile and glance around the club behind her. "So, are you here alone?"

"Why? You trying to take me home with you?" Wow, this woman doesn't stop.

"That would a no, but...thanks?"

"It's okay. I'm just here for the liquor. I'm not gay." She states as she starts backing away from me. "See you Monday, Pro."

"Sweet Jesus, she is a handful." Laughing to myself, the realisation suddenly dawns on me. Crap! She is Lauren's friend. Looking around, I don't see any sign of the most beautiful brunette in any room anywhere in the world.