Gif imagine- Madison Clark

An: woke up around 6 and wanted to make a imagine sooooo yeah❤️

Imagine getting back late from Troys and Madison confronts you with your guys "relationship"

You quietly closed the door to the cabin that you and the Clark family were currently staying in, and made your way to your bed without waking up anyone.

Well you thought at least, until Madison turned onto her side and looked up at you.
" Someone's home late." Madison tells you as you began to fumble with your fingers. You were with the Clarks since the beginning, so you knew what Troy did back at the boarder, to those people. So you hid your interest in him for awhile. You felt bad for even liking him at first, and when he confronted to you that he found you attractive  a week ago, you both just hit it off...

" Yeah, sorry. Troy needed me." You say quickly as you pull the covers back. I then looked up at her and saw a small smile appear on the woman's face.

Shit.

" You like him?" She asks you if she were your own mother or best friend. You try to say something about God your just friends but you stop yourself. You knew Madison isn't dumb.
" Is it bad for me that I do?" You ask her feeling guilty as hell.
" He's dangerous Y/N but he'll protect you." Madison tells you. You nod knowing that she wouldn't really give me her true opinion.
" So it is?" You ask her again.
" Well I don't think so, maybe a little- but at least he'll keep you safe. Right?" She says as you just shrug my shoulders.
" I think so yeah, are relationship is just harmless at the moment." You say as she chuckles making you smile at her.
" So you haven't had sex yet?" She asks you as your face turns the darkest shade of red. You immediately cover my mouth not wanting to wake the siblings.

" This conversation is over." You chuckle to her quietly as you then get into bed and face the other way from Madison.
" Im taking that as a yes." She says.