Gif imagine- Troy

An: A bit of a longer imagine 😝 I hope y'all like it! Getting lots of TROY requests which makes me happy! Srry for posting so many chapters! Next week school starts again for me! 😭😪😐😒 ew Ik. Plus I still haven't finished one thing on my AP Homework! So if I post a lot it's because I may or may not have time for updating!

 Plus I still haven't finished one thing on my AP Homework! So if I post a lot it's because I may or may not have time for updating!

Imagine you were going out to find Alicia and Jake, to stop them both to get themselves killed. So you had to sneak out but while doing so Troy somehow catches you.

You were currently sneaking your way out of the supply room, after gathering some water and food before you headed out on your rescue mission.

While getting out of the supply room, you then slowly closed the door behind you, and then turned around finding Troy standing very close to you.

You immediately jumped a few steps back and felt your heart beating very fast. You and Troy weren't close but you definitely were attracted to him. You always found him somewhat imitating since he was also one of Jeremiah's sons so you've never made conversation with him.

You remember that one time you were sitting at lunch with your friend, and you found yourself making long eye contact with Troy but then one of his friends said something to him, and they all started laughing at you. That whole week was terrible for you.

"You flying solo?" He asks you, as you then begin to stutter a bit clearly having trouble to get any words out of your mouth.
" Uh- wh-what are you talking about?" You say still managing to stutter your sentence.
" Your going to go after my brother and his girlfriend." He tells me as if he could read my mind. You knew there was no point of even lying to him since it was clearly obvious. Alicia became your best friend since Middle School, and you definitely weren't going to loose her again when the outbreak happened. She was the only thing you had left.

" Yeah." I state as I look down at the floor, guilty as if I were a kid caught stealing from the cookie jar before dinner.
" You will get yourself killed if you go out there by yourself." He tells me as I then let out a sarcastic laugh and look up at him.
" Why do you even care?" You asked him with much courage. You watch his eyebrow raise in surprise from your attitude, which you yourself were.

" Because we can't afford to loose anymore people especially from them." He tells you as you then try to walk past him but he soon grabs your upper arm. You immediately give him the meanest glare, and rip your arm away from him.

" Look- Y/N! I'm not letting you go out there! They will comeback!" He raises his voice at you causing you to freeze and loose your scold in your face.
" I'm not asking for your permission Troy! I'm not five nor are you my Dad!" You whisper yell at him as you take your pointed finger and push it close on his chest.

" I'm a grown ass independent woman and-" you begin to rant but before you could finish your sentence he grabs your face and pulls you in a kiss.

You were immediately shocked and it took you awhile for you to realize what was happening. You soon kiss back, wrap your arm around his neck, deepening the kiss.

You then pulled away, still very close to Troy. You look at him which had a small smirk on his handsome face.

" Your definitely not leaving now."