Chapter 20-announcement

Start from the beginning

"Sorry."He chuckles.

"IM tired.."I yawn.

"Almost at the hotel.."He says wrappig his arms around me and kissing the top of my head.

***

"Hailey,you coming to breakfast?"Justin shouts from the bedroom and i struggle to hear him from the hot shower water running down my ears.

"Yeah!2 minutes!" I yell back.

"Ok!.."

"Wait,do you need any help in there!"Justin says teasingly with a glint of hope in his voice.

I roll my eyes before replying,"No,fuck off!"

"Fine fine.."He laughs.

I turn off the shower water and wrap the short white towel around myself before walking back into the bedroom.

"Hot"Justin whistles.

"Shut up"I roll my eyes giggling.

"Out ya goooo"I say pointing to the door.

"Why?"

"Um,because im getting changed retard"I roll my eyes again,pulling out my underwear and clothes.

"I wanna stay and watch.."He playfully pouts.

"Get out otherwise no kisses and cuddles.."I say in a playfull baby tone.

"Fine.."He sisghs as he heaves himself up and walks out the door,closing it behind him.

I pull on my underwear and pull on some casual black leggings with an oversized grey jumper.I put on some grey flipflops and a grey beanie,letting my hair air-dry.I put on some light make up and then head out of the bedroom.

"See,you wear casual clothes yet still manage to look sexy.."Justin says placing his hands on my waist from behind.

"Please"I roll my eyes.

"oh look,my girl pleading for me.."He whispers in my ear.

"ha-ha."I roll my eyes spinning him around to face me.

"I try i try"He pecks my cheek.

"IM hunnngggrrrryyyy!"I say dragging him out the door and into the elevator.

"WHere's the others?"I ask as the elevator doors ding open.

"Already there"He says.

We walk in to the breakfast room and find the table that we are all sitting at.Me and Justin sit down and greet everyone before a waitress,about our age, came to take everyones orders.

"So,what can i get you sweetheart.."She winks at Justin,obviously flirting.

"Ill get a serve of pancakes please.."He says with a straight face.

"Is that all babe.."She says,causing my stomach to twist in jealousy.

"Um,yeah.."He says rolling his eyes a little.

"Can you not fucking tell he is with his girlfriend?"I say holding up our interwined hands.

"He can do better.."She says under her breath.

"What,like you?Some waitress that has no money and forced to work at a hotel to take peoples orders for breakfast?I don't think so hun"I roll my eyes.I see a small smirk appear on Justins face and everyone elses eyes were on us.

"Bitch please,look at that filthy outfit.."She spat.

I go to stand up but Justin pulls me down.

"Let go!"I yell smacking his arm away.

"Babe calm down.."He says soothingly.

"No i want to fucking teach this bitch some manners.."I say trying to escape but his hold is to tight.

"Just make that 2 serves of pancakes and you can go.."He says to the waitress while still holding me back.The waitress just nods annoyed and walks away. I Turn around and everyones mouth is gaping open except for Dads,whos is in a thin line with his arms crossed.

"Hailey this kind of behavior is not acceptable from a daughter of mine.."

"But dad she was all over my boyfriend!!"I defend.

"I don't care.."He simply says,relaxing a little.

"But daaad.."

"No buts.."

"Whatever.."I roll my eyes crossing my arms,everyone looks away and starts up a casual chatter again.

"That was hot"Justin whispers.

"Shut up"I giggle.

"You probably shouldnt have tried to hurt her though.."He says making a point.

"Still,you're all mine.."I say pecking him on the lips.

"Yep,and you're all mine."He smiles.

***

"I'm full.."I say leaning back in my chair,placing my hands lightly over my stomach.

"Seriously?You ate 2 pancakes!You can't be that full.."Chaz rolls his eyes.

"I am.."I shrug.

A waitor comes and takes my plate for me.

"thanks.."I thank him,earning a nod in reply.

"So,whatcha wanna do today?"I say to Justin..

'I gotta go to rehearsels in about 2 hours,but for now im all yours.."He winks.

"Justin.."I roll my eyes playfully smackcing his arm,causing him to chuckle.

"Seriously,what do you wanna do?"I ask finishing my apple juice.

"I dont know,we'll figure out something."He shrugs..

"How about a movie day,im tired from last night.."I shrug..

"Sounds good,we'll only be able to watch 1 movie though.."He says disapointed.

"Oh yeah..I wish you didn't have rehearsels"I reply glumly.

"I know."He wraps an arm around me.

"Ok,lets get a movie now otherwise we won't be able to watch the whole thing."He says trying to cheer me up.

"Ok..Guys,we are going back to the room to watch the movie.."I say to the guys.

"Ok,have fun.."Dad says.

"Not to much fun though.."Ryan chrips in..

"Shut up ryan!"I roll my eyes playfully,trying to stiffle the smile thats threatning to appear on my lips.

"Im serious"He laughs.

"Lets go Justin.."I roll my eyes grabbing Justin's hand and walking out of the breakfast room and into the elevator.

"You know..If we were going to have some fun we better hurry up."He winks.

"In you dreams.."

OMG guys im sorry i didn't update but my internet wasn't working :(Anyways THANK YOU FOR 300 READS!!lOVE YOU!........I just did a quick update because im really tired so yeah sorry it was a bit boring but there will be like the biggest plot twist in the history of plot twists and like omg you don't even understand and it will be finishing kind of soon probably like 10-15 possible 20 chapters,but yeahhh..The next book ive already planned and stuff and it is gonna be great :) I'll probably make that one long..It won't be a sequal though..Sowwie..

I just want to thank all of you for reading/voting/commenting.It means alot,i have about 307 reads or something and im so happy!There is 2 main people that always comment vote and read,i forgot their users though lol..I think its tiabieber is one of them and i forgot the other but ill dedicate the next chapter to them because they have been here since chapter 1 so thank you! Love y'all

Mia xx

p.s i didn't re-read and edit this.