Chapter 46 [Fifth Monthsary]

I'm working on the demigod lams fanfic HAHA oh god im excited for that shit.

Since mostly y'all said yes I'll make it.

If I see a drawing of John Laurens in a CHB shirt I would scream.

Alex's POV

After we went to the orphanage me and John decided to eat dinner. John wore a red jacket, unzipped. Under his jacket, he wore a gray shirt with lyric that came from P!AD. He wore pants and some black sneakers. I wore a dark green long sleeve and black pants.

We went inside in a restaurant. We found a perfect place where we could talk and eat. We sat in a corner for two. We sat across each other.

John scanned his eyes through the menu and turned to me, "The usual?"

"Yeah, am I paying for tonight?" I ask.

"No, I'll pay." He grinned. And just right on time the waiter went to us. Dark skin, black curly hair, cute vibe.

"Hey Catherine Schuyler." I greeted her, the waitress. John smiled at her and gave a little wave.

She clicked her pen and asks, "Hi guys. What can I get for you two?"

"The usual for me and Alex." John says.

"Okie. It'll be ready in twenty minutes." Catherine says sincerely leaving our table to get our food ready.

I turned to John, "Happy fifth monthsary to us."

John smiled at me, his eyes twinkled with slight happiness. "We'll turn it to years right?"

I surpassed a smile, "If you want to."

"Are you saying that we should get married someday?" He raised a brow, still smiling.

I thinked about it for a moment and smiled, "Perhaps."

When he opened his mouth to speak again I cutted him off, "Have you checked out your online course?"

He intertwined our fingers under the table, "Yep, I'm pumped as fuck to do more art. I get to focus on art instead of Law class."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Alex, I loved it. And it made me feel guilty for not giving something back in return." He says.

I smiled at him, "You don't need to repay me."

"Yeah, but—"

"No buts. I do this because I love you not because I expect you to return something back. I do this because I appreciate you. I'm doing this because I love you." I say giving his hand a light squeeze.

He smiled sadly and trailed his eyes to the table. "I bought you something... I know I can't reciprocate everything. But I try." He pulled his hand away from me. He opened his bag getting a small box wrapped in red. He gave it to me.

I looked at the box funny. "What's this?"

"Open it, Alex." He started tapping his fingers on the table.

I opened it slowly, not wanting to ruin the wrapper. I opened the box to see a brand new phone. I took a glance at John and a glace at the phone.

"Oh my gosh." I breathed.

John smiled nervously, "You like it?"