Chapter 34 [Ice Cream? Ice Cream]

This is where shit goes down.

Btw John wants to say something about the last chapter:

Enjoy reading.

Hercules's POV

I looked at Lafayette as he started listing down ingredients on his notebook for the welcome back party. Alex is playing with Lams and talking to it about John. Damn, Alex is really inlove with that boy.

Knowing Alex, he seems to be really close to John and constantly worried. You may say that he's fallen completely head over heels for him. It's true though. I stared at Lafayette as he scribbled down ingredients muttering something.

"Hey Bab, something wrong?"

Lafayette sighed and turned to me, "Can't get it right."

"Can't get what right?"

"We did have a talk earlier about the welcome party thing. I'm trying to make bread." He says.

I raised a brow at him, "Bread?"

"For John." He says.

"Okay?" I added, "Do you want me to get some ingredients from the hyper market?"

Lafayette turned to me and smile. That smile never fails to make my heart and stomach flip. "Oui, if you could go pick some crème glacée? Cookies and cream or perhaps salted caramel or chocolat?"

I laughed, "And I thought I ate a lot."

"Shut up I'm just craving some." He says, "And non kisses for you."

I hugged him from behind resting my chin on his shoulder. "I won't buy you ice cream if I don't get a kiss."

"I'll kiss you then." He says putting the pen down and turning to face me giving me a peck on my lips.

"You're so confusing, you need to make up your mind." I say.

He frowned, "I-I know." His smile immediately turned into a grin, "Here's the list." He pulled away from me and got the paper where ingredients were written.

I studied it. "That's all?"

"For now, yes." He shrugged and walked to where Lams and Alex is. He was obviously debating in his mind if he should play with the puppy or not. He eventually did, smiling. Thank God I could make him happy. I started walking to the door and turned to the two of them.

"Alex, do you need anything?"

"Get me a ballpen." He shrugged and I left.

•••

I groaned internally. I was so annoyed with these two girls infront of me in the line. The ice cream is fucking melting. Oh yeah, I bought three ice creams: cookies and cream, salted caramel, strawberry. I like strawberry.