Chapter 40 [Phone Call]

Alex's POV

I looked up to meet John's eyes. He was asking for consent. I just nodded.

He started by palming me through my pants and kissing me hungrily. I bucked my hips up for more friction, moaning quietly.

"Get a fucking room!" Thomas shouted. John pulled away glaring at Thomas but I dragged John in his room, locking the door behind.

We started off by stripping off our clothing. He pulled his hair tie away throwing it somewhere, letting his hair loose. The only thing left in our bodies are basically our boxers.

John licked his lips as he trailed his eyes down my body.

"Lay down on the bed." He commanded.

I did what he said. He went on top of me slipping his right hand under my boxers slowly rubbing my cock. "J-John..." I moaned as he continued licking, biting and sucking on my neck.

"There's so many things I want to do to you." John said lustfully. And  that got me really hard.

"You're a slut for me aren't you Hamilton?" He asked as he trailed his kisses down my chest to my stomach, still using his right hand to rub my dick.

I was a blushing and a moaning mess. Being degraded turns me the fuck on for some reason—

"Alex, I asked a question." He hissed lightly as he rubbed the tip of the head of my cock using his thumb.

"John—"

"That's not my name, dammit." He stopped rubbing my cock.

I whimpered from the lost of touch. "Daddy, please t-touch me."

He smirked, "I didn't quite hear you babygirl."

"Daddy, I-I'm your s-slut! You can do anything to me p-please just fuck me!" I helplessly say. Being embarrassed, degraded, controlled made me horny as fuck.

"I can do anything?" He cooed on my ear as he began rubbing my cock on a slightly faster pace.

"A-anything." I moaned.

He licked chewed lightly on my earlobe and breathlessly say: "I want to smoother you in green paint and spank you like a disobedient avocado."

"John, what the fuck?"

He pulled his hand away and lay down beside me laughing. I turned to him and glared. He was still laughing. I wonder if I should be happy or pissed because he knew one of my kinks now. I was delighted to see him laugh because that's the first time I've heard him laugh this month. I smiled at him.

"I never knew I could make it this far. Jesus Christ you should've seen the look on your face when I said that." John laughed.

I just kept starring at him, admiring his smile. His eyes lit up with happiness and hope that when you look at them as if the world is beautiful place.

A place with John makes everything seem perfect when it isn't. John has this vibe or atmosphere he brings into a room and makes things seems so brighther.

"Dude, stop starring." He says, "Love, is something wrong?"

"No, there's nothing wrong. It makes me happy to see you happy." I say. I knew losing him was unbearable but I'm sure I'll be okay. I enjoy the time I spend with him at least. For the first time ever, I felt glad leaving the Carribean.