Chapter 1 [The next victim]

John's POV

I cleary did not introduce myself, my name is John. Some common name huh? Let's say my parents aren't fond of me unlike my  sister. She passed away 2 years ago.

Enough with the unimportant details. I'm here stuck at this stupid party that my buddy, Lafayette, told me to go to. Too bad he's been hanging out with his some guy.

I honestly thought this party will be fun but, in the next few minutes I'm talking to some person who's trying to pass themselves as social royals. Whatever that shit is.

The room was filled with vacant stares, slutty dresses and boring conversations. I leave the conversation with an insightful comment to finally make them shut up.

I decided to go leave, I honestly went to alot of parties that are like these, I don't know why I kept comming back to them.

While on my way to the exit, I was bumped by the shoulder by some curly brown haired girl. "I-I'm sorry." She hesitantly said, looking down at her feet. She was very shy as I looked into her eyes, in instant, her cheeks glowed pink. Her hair gleamed from the lights and presented my eyes with a glow like no other. She immediately gained all my attention when she shyly looked up at me. "It's alright," I gave a small smile, seeming nice to the awe to the next worthy girl.

My eyes traveled carefully down her body, absorbing the beautiful sight of her. She looked young, a probably a three year younger than me? But, that didn't stop me.

Shit.

I slapped myself mentally, stopping myself from such imaginations. She started biting her lip, My thoughts were scattered. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I cleared my throat and introduced myself, "My name is John," I gave my hand for a hand shake, she took it. "My name is Maria." She said sheepishly, ohhh.... okay...

She was wearing a red dress, reaching just above her knees, displaying her curvy body, her inviting legs... FUCK, JOHN. GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER.

"Um, how old are you?" I asked, I'm trying to sound not too prying. "Eighteen," she answered. I nod as I stared her down, head to toe. God, she's pretty hot.

Eighteen, eighteen, eightteen. It's wrong to think her that way as an eighteen year old, it felt so wrong. I found myself not able to control myself. She smiled politely yet again, as Mulligan put his arm around her.

"I see you met my friend!" He smiled.

...Fuck