My brothers were abunch of bickering fools. But one thing they were all willing to get serious about was their baby sister.

Me.

If I ever had a chance of getting a date, my brothers have crushed that chance. They would stare down any guy how came near me.

I saw a beeping in the corner of my room. I squinted and saw a blurry version of the time. Oh shit I'm going to be late.

I wasn't in the mood to pop out today. Or at least try to pop out.

Shower?

Like I said, I'm not making an effort today.

I slid into my loose sweat shirt, and warm tights.

I dragged myself out of my room. Once I was out of my refuge I looked around and saw no one upstairs, Oh shit I'm late. I jogged to stairs, I needed to get to the kitchen before all the food was gone. I was starving.

I could seriously eat a cow now.

But even before I was at the stairs I could feel the sweet aroma of vanilla filled my lungs. Mom must have been making pancakes.

I knew my mom's cooking habits. Lucky for me it was blueberry season. Mom never passes that opportunity. Suddenly I heard the sweet noise of oil crackling.

Bacon. She was going to make bacon.

Yum.

I need food.

I knew my brothers too well. By the time I'm there all the good food will be gone. No matter how much my mother bickered, she never was able to save my pancakes and bacon from the beasts.

I dashed down the stairs wanting my food.

I could feel air sweep by me. God this felt amazing. This felt so natural. I could barely feel the stairs touch my feet. It was like I was flying. And before I knew it I was in my seat gobbling down food.

"Morning!" I sang as I ate my plate full of food. Like I said I was hungry.

I looked up when I didn't get a answer from my family. All of them were looking at me in awe, why were they looking at me like I just lifted a car? I was amazed that my dad had the same stupid look. He was a very composed person, he was very sensible, nothing could stun him.

Well up until this morning nothing could stun him.

But my faith in my dad wasn't waisted. He was the first one to come out of the trance.

"Morning, hon." he greeted back.