Chapter 38 - You're Wrong, Herobrine....

Becca's POV

Herobrine laughed.  "But nobody came....  Ha!"

I growled under my breath.  I braced against the wall and pushed myself up as Herobrine slowly walked over.  "I wish I could kill you.  I really do!  Unfortunately, that seems to be the one thing I can't do....  However...."

"Ok, screw this!"  Object yelled.

Herobrine paused and looked to Object, as did I.

Object had bent down and pulled something out of her...boot?  Wait, when did she get boots? Probably plot reasons.... ...before smashing it on the ground...blue liquid pouring out.

A bottle with...something in it.

She then began to smash pigmen faces in with the broken edge of the bottle.

Evject and Evassia were caught off guard as Aura and Cassia attacked them, Aura stealing the dagger that Evject had leftover.

Kit quickly knocked pigmen away with her stick as she...uh...tore the black stuff off of Known.  However, Known seemed extremely unsteady and her eyes were brown.  She needed time to regen her abilities.  So, she just picked up a broken golden sword and began attacking nearby pigmen.

Herobrine growled, his attention switched to my friends as he made the pigmen attack.

Whilst he was preoccupied, I placed a hand on my leg and muttered under my breath swiftly.  Sana.

My wound closed up and the pain receded to leave a dull ache.

With the ability to focus again, I pulled up my magics, flinging them at a pigman that nearly stabbed Object in the back.

Unfortunately, the flinging of my magics caused Herobrine to notice that I COULD use my magics again (due to the fact that I could focus on it).

Herobrine's eyes flared a brighter white and he yelled, "ENOUGH!"

A strong waver of air seemed to resonate swiftly out of him, and all my friends yelped as they got flung backwards into a wall, getting stuck there.

The pigmen disappeared, and...so did Evject and Evassia?

I got flung back into the wall I was near, but I wasn't stuck on it.  However, I did hit my head off of it kinda hard....

And by kinda, I mean really hard....

I knelt down, placing one hand on the ground and the other on my head, grimacing as I closed my eyes involuntarily.

Welp, there went my focus....

"Well, you just HAD to go and ruin my fun, huh?!  Well, I think I'll go ahead since you all seem SO impatient!"  Herobrine growled.  "And Becca, come now, let us watch as I KILL your friends because, guess what?  I AM PART OF ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS."

Oh God.  He can just kill them himself because he...he....

...is also spark....

I then felt myself leave the ground as he levitated me up.

I opened my eyes slightly to see everything super blurry, despite the fact that I had glasses on.

Wait, how were they even still on after being thrown around the room, like, 3 times?  Ugh, never mind.

No....

"You're right, Herobrine.  This is ENOUGH."  A familiarish voice said loudly.

"Yo, couldn't we have gotten here a little faster?  We kinda cut it a bit close...."