Chapter 29 - Another Friend In A Coma....

il's POV

RageRageTowards...a god.

The only god I know of is Herobrine, but...why do I feel this level of rage towards him?

My eyes felt too heavy to open, and I couldn't seem to move at all....

The last thing I remember was...Kit being extremely rude...but that was not like her....

And...I was getting...angry....

Wait...I remember that...anger seems to bring the other side of me that I called el....

Wait, is Kit ok?!  Did el kill people again?!

Uh, No.  I fOcUs On ThE mAiN pRoBlEm UnTiL ThEy'Re DeAd.  THEN I kIlL pEoPlE cUz It'S fUn.

el?!

YeAh, ThAt'S mY nAmE.  DoN't WeAr It OuT.

How...angry are you at Herobrine?

To ThE pOiNt ThAt I dOn'T cArE wHo ElSe MaKeS yOu MaD.  He TrIeD tO mAkE mE kIlL sOmEoNe WhO wAsN't In ThE wRoNg WhEn It WaS hIm.  So, UnTiL hE's DeAd, I'mA fRiCkInG kIlL hIm.

Ok then....

I tried opening my eyes again, and this time,I actually did.

It was...kinda bright at first...and blurry.

And...I think I was sitting?

Ughh...my head hurts....

I blinked a few times and tried rubbing my eyes.

...Aaaaand I couldn't!

I always seem to find myself in these situations....

I noticed people around.  I think they were the baccas.  They seemed to be milling about or tending to young children.

There was a group in a circle to my right, though.  I think...it was my friends.  They seemed to be having a conversation about...something, and...there was a glowing Becca sitting in the middle, but...I could see her practically staring at me from the other side of the circle too?

Uhh....

Kit was next to Becca...uh, the...real one?...and noticed me.

"IL!"

She started over to me, but Known stopped her, turning to me.  "Are you actually il or that demon il?"

"Uh, her name's el, but...uh...I'm preeeetty sure I'm il."

"I'm not so sure...have you seen your wings?"

My wings were hanging over the sides of the chair, but I hadn't paid much attention to them.  I also noted the small particles of light flowing around me and the chair.

I guess that was why I couldn't move.

But...my wings....

They were even darker than before.  They were actually nearly pitch black.  Not quite, though.  It was clearly still gray, but...really dark.

I blinked a couple times.  "Huh.  Not 'til now, no....  Kit, are you ok?"

Kit looked to Known for a moment before pushing past, coming next to me.  "A little beat up, but I'm more emotionally injured than anything.  I freaking hurt you guys again!"

"Because of that imbecile, Herobrine.  It never was, never has been, and will never be your fault for attacking us because of him.  It's always him, and no one else."  I countered.