Chapter 5 - Show-And-Tell And Suiting Up For Le Battle!

ilbarker's POV

Object gave me an unamused glare.  "Not helpful, ilbarker."

I shrugged.  "Ok.  Well, does anyone know where the throne room even is?"

"I do!"  Ashley jumped up, her torso area seeming to grow bigger for a moment.

Candid smirked.  "Ashley, Sky is not in a position to be flirted with.  He'll kill you."

Ashley's eyes widened and she blushed.  "Wh-What?!  I don't know what you're talking about.  I just know where the throne room is!"

Ooooh, someone's got a crush~

"Anyway...you can take us to the throne room?"

Ashley nodded, her blush fading.  "I've been around in the Budder Kingdom for a few years.  I don't have a designated army, but I do go where I'm needed, hence why you don't see a symbol on me."

"We won't have to use any magic to get you...at least into the kingdom, maybe the castle if you're lucky.  None of you have symbols we need to hide."

"However...I'm apparently the daughter of Herobrine...so Sky would recognize me...."  I sighed.

"Yup.  That means you have to be careful."  Candid confirmed.

"Easier said than done."  Object said.  "These people are really clumsy sometimes."

"Well, sorry!  I don't exactly have ender wings all the time!"  Kit countered.

"Guys...let's NOT start this, K?  Let's just get to the Nether and get this over with."  I said loudly to get their attention.

Kit rubbed the back of her head.  "Sorry...."

I sighed.  "Unless we need anything else, we should just go now."

Candid facepalmed.  "So you're just gonna go in there without weapons...?"

I paused.  "Uhh...no...yeah, let's get some weapons for those who need it."

"I got KitKat.  I'm good."

"I control light.  'Less there's no light in there, I'm good."

"I breathe freaking fire.  I don't think I need a weapon."

"'I don't think you can give me a weapon.  I'll just pounce and bite and stuff.'"

I laughed.  "Alright, so me, Object, and Aura."

Candid nodded.  "Ashley, go ahead and wait by the gateway.  They'll be along in a bit."

Ashley nodded and walked out the door swiftly.

"Bren, Garrett, inform Brandon about what's going on."

They nodded and left.

"Umm...Known...Cassia, Kit...and, uh...I'm sorry, I forgot the pup/girl's name."

spark growled.  "'Is it really that hard to remember?  I'm spark!'"

Candid raised an eyebrow.  "Uh huh...sorry, spark.  Anyway, you four head on out to the gate with Ashley.  You saw it while we were walking here.  I'ma take these three to get weapons from the armory."

They nodded and left as well.

"Ok, Object, ilbarker, Aura, follow me."  Candid said as he walked out the door.

We did and we ended up passing spark, Kit, Cassia, and Known.  A little group of children had gone up to them.

Their parents looked worried, but they stayed calm.