Chapter 3 - When Stories Collide

ilbarker's POV

"Uhhh...I...don't understand what you mean?" I said, wincing from the cut that was starting to form on my neck.

Candid glared at me. "Uh huh, sure, and Skybrine didn't send you to spy on us?"

"Wait, what?! Skybrine?!" Kit exclaimed.

"Shut it." He growled.

"Ok, I have NO freaking clue what you're talking about." I said. "Could you please let go?"

"What I'm trying to understand is why you're not using your powers to fight me off."

"Maybe because I don't HAVE any?" I growled lightly, getting impatient.

Everyone was silent. Well, I could hear spark growling softly. Otherwise silent.

Candid stared at me for a while.

"Ashley."

Ashley sighed. "Sorry, guys."

I saw some small knives appear in her hands.

Almost lightning fast, she knocked all my friends out. Like, one moment conscious, the next, out.

I yelped as they fell to the ground and struggled against Candid. "What the HECK?!"

Again, almost lightning fast, Ashley came over and pushed me to the ground, one of her knives over my throat AGAIN.

"Ok, what is going on?!" I exclaimed.

Candid stood over me, anger in his eyes.

Suddenly, I felt fingers on my neck, and then I was out.

¥¥¥¥¥¥

"ilbarker.... ilbarker!" Cassia called.

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly, wincing at the ache in my wings.

We weren't in the living room anymore. We were in some kind of dungeon-looking room.

Nice. Is this gonna happen all the time?

I stood to my feet swiftly and started heading towards Cassia, but something on my hands pulled me back after a couple steps.

I went backwards and looked at my wrists. I had shackles on my wrists that were glowing a harsh-looking purple.

I heard spark growl. I looked towards the sound to see spark in a cage that was also glowing a harsh-looking purple.

Aura sighed. "She says that where she is she thinks is absolutely humiliating."

"I can ssssssee why."

I looked around and saw that everyone else was in the same position as me besides spark.

"What is even happening?! I mean, 6 clones? What the heck?!" I said unhappily.

"Can anyone contact Becca? I haven't been able to." Known said with a sigh.

I thought for a second before tapping my right ear.

Nothing happened.

I sighed. "Nothing."

"Ssssssame."

"Nope."

"I got nothing."

"Nope."

spark shook her head.

I sighed and slid down against the wall, putting my head in my hands. "Something is clearly not going right here."