She was just outside Ron's house when she heard music. She knocked furiously, her eyes still watery.

Ron opened the door, he looked annoyed that someone was disturbing him and then saw Ginny and frowned. "What?"

"Don't you what me! You filthy cockroach! It's your fault!" Ron was bewildered at her.

"Whats my fa-"

"She's in the hospital because of you!"

"Who-"

"Hermione!" Ginny yelled, already knowing what he was going to ask.

"What happened?" Ron asked.

"She c-"

"Ronnykins, who's that?" A black haired girl came to the door, wearing one of Ron's shirts.

"Umm, I'm his sister." Ginny said with a look of disgust on her face.

"Uh were you crying?" Said the girl laughing. "Whatever, just come back to bed Ron." And she left.

"Who the-" Ginny started but was interrupted by Ron.

"What happened to Hermione?"

"She cut herself, because of you and Fred!" Ginny pointed her wand at Ron and Ron closed the door on her face. Ginny stood with her mouth half open.

Ginny apparated back to the hospital to check on Hermione and was surprised to see a tall red head standing in the room with Harry looking over Hermione.

She went in to the room where Hermione was and hugged Harry, looking at the sleeping girl. "Did she wake up Harry?"

"No.... They put all these tubes in her, some going to her and some to the baby. But they said she's going to live."

"What about the baby?" Asked Fred, he was just staring at his ex-girlfriend. Ginny looked over to him.

"Why are you here?" She asked him and wiped her tears away.

"I love her." Fred said and looked back at Ginny, who was surprised to see him crying.

"You said you hated her." Harry chimed in, in a deadly voice and Fred sighed.

"Yes, I did. But I only hate what she did to me, I love her though. She means everything to me, and it kills me to see her like this, knowing this was all my fault." He said then turned around and wiped his eyes. Ginny came over and hugged him, much to his and her surprise.

Ginny started crying into her brothers tight embrace. And then they heard a beeping sound and all turned around. Hermione's machine was beeping and doctors rushed in and kicked Fred, Ginny and Harry out.

***

It has been three hours since Hermione came into the hospital and everyone was still there. Ron dropped in and then left and Mrs. Weasley came In as soon as she heard about what had happened and was now waiting with them.

A doctor came our of the room and spoke to all of them who were pair entry waiting on the seats, in complete silence. "Mrs. Granger has woke up and you all may visit her."

They all jumped up and rushed into the room to see Hermione laying in bed, looking weak.

"Oh Hermione!" Ginny ran up to her. "Why did you do it?" She was crying and Hermione looked at her.

"I didn't. I mean I would've but...well I changed my mind..." Hermione murmured.

"But your wrist were cut!" Ginny yelled.

"Well, I was about to get out when the lights went off and I heard someone..." Fred who hadn't said a word was shocked to hear someone intruded in on Hermione. "The curtain opened and someone with a black mask on held me down and cut my wrists. I blacked out but when I did so, I swore that I was under the water. I faintly remembered sort of waking up and someone was pulling my head out of the water and.... Well Fred, the person looked just like you but I must have been hallucinating and pulled my own head out of the water..." Hermione dropped her voice and thought about how she swore Fred pulled her head out of the bathtub.

"I was home, it must have been a hallucination." Said Fred and Hermione turned her brown eyes upon him. He turned his blue ones back on her. He loved her and he had to tell her he wanted her back but, could he do that?

Hermione loved him too, more than Ron now. Ron wasn't there for her and she knew that, Fred was but she thought Fred would never love her again. At those thoughts she started tearing up and wiped her eyes.

Ron burst into the room at that moment. "Hermione! Your okay, I was so worried, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have ditched you like that when you told me about the kid. I'm really sorry." Ron hugged her with so much force he nearly cracked her ribs.

"Speaking of the kid, will it live?" Mrs. Weasley asked Hermione and Hermione nodded yes. The child would make it.

"Hermione, do you want to get back together?" Ron asked Hermione and Hermione was shocked, just as shocked as everyone else. She didn't like Ron as much now but, she would need help with the baby and she was certain that Fred wouldn't go back to her. Hermione looked over at Fred who was pursing his lips. Hermione turned back and looked at Ron and said "yes." And kissed him fully on the lips.

"What about the ugly black haired girl?" Ginny asked and Ron rolled his eyes.

"I broke it of for your information." He said rolling his eyes and turned back to Hermione and kissed her on the cheek. "So you'll move in with me?" He asked and Hermione nodded smiling. Fred turned away, his hands in his pocket... Feeling the velvet box between his fingers. He was going to ask Hermione to be his, but, it was too late. She was with the man she truly loved now.

***

Ron had taken all Hermione's stuff from Fred's flat and moved it to his own. Hermione was cleaning some things off, she was thinking about the person who had tried to kill her and the person who tried to save her, she could have sworn it was Fred, but he says it wasn't so she must have gotten up herself. She sighed, sorting through her clothes, she saw the dress that Fred had bought her. Tears formed in the brown eyes and she wiped them away on the back of her sweater sleeve. She wished Fred still loved her, but he doesn't, if he did he would have asked for her back like Ron did.

Her stomach jerked, she had to throw up. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ron came in to see if she was all right and she told him she was and he walked out. At least Fred held her hair back.

Vote because Fred was going to propose to her and she is alive!

A/N okay so this probably doesn't seem like a big deal to most of you but I have over 150 reads! That's where everyone starts right? Please vote on each chapter you read that you like so that I know if people like the story....

The winner of last trivia is.... Potterhead171 ! Next question; when is Fred and George's Birthday?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Oh yeah and I was wondering who you think tried to kill Hermione and how she got out of the water..... Kay byeeee, keep reading!