A/N

Hello, this is my first story here. Many people have requested me to write this story on Wattpad, so here you go guys~
(´。• ω •。') ♡

This is my first time doing a reader insert so please forgive me if my skills aren't that of a professional. (^_^;)

Please send this story lots of love~

Plagiarism is a crime.

Characters:

*BTS as themselves.

•Kim Namjoon as himself.
•Kim Seokjin as himself.
•Min Yoongi as himself.
•Jung Hoseok as himself.
•Park Jimin as himself.
•Kim Taehyung as himself.
•Jeon Jungkook as himself.

*You as Y/N. (Y/N = Your name)

•Your personality
•Your looks
•Age is 22.

~•×•~

The characters and the pictures that are used are not mine, only the story plot is mine.

Please report to me if there are people who are copying my story, or if you are copying my story as you read this I will report you to the authorities in this community. ヾ('ヘ´)ノ゙

Also, there are some grammatical errors here (⌒_⌒;), but not that much though… just a little here and there. But even so, please do not hate me because of that \(º □ º l|l)/. I will be editing the story when it is done so please forgive me if there are mistakes that will happen once you start reading this~

And please no hate comments on my book. Please. As I said, there will be a major editing happening once I finish this book so don't spread hate to my story. Spread love, not hate (≧∇≦)/. I do understand that you are giving your opinion but please don't bash this story of some sort. I made it with my blood sweat and tears ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pun intended)) and it's very hard to contain my upset emotions once I didn't come to your standards (which I respect).

Also, about the money issue. Remember that Y/N's not really lucky when it comes to financial needs. I WILL be editing that part since I am new when it comes to currency (especially in Korea, I actually have no idea that 50000W is THAT small. But it still fits with the story.

Please vote and comment if possible. It would be much appreciated if done. And I usually upload once (twice if luck gives the strength) a week. Since, you know… life and school ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Thank you for reading this story and follow me to an amazing adventure you'd never regret reading~ (・∀・)

Copyright, All rights reserved.

No is ever to copy or plagiarize this with a free life and conscience. If you ever attempt it, please reconsider your actions before doing so. You DON'T want me to be angry, let alone upset.