50.

It's happening right now. Tonight. There's no other time for this. Kol and Hayley decided to ignore our pact and come to the compound anyways. The two of them have hidden themselves in the depths of the area.

Elijah stood by my side trying to convince me to change my mind about setting Klaus free to go to his daughter, while Freya looked nervous across the room.

Marcel and Rebekah know about the plan and have gotten into their positions for the battle that will inevitably happen. Everyone knew the risk of tonight, however there are only four people who can actually die from this.

Marcel, Hayley, Freya, and myself. However, only one of the four doesn't know about what's going down tonight.

"Elijah, please just make the right choice and let your brother go back to the one person who will make him a better person," I pleaded.

"I cannot lose another person in my family. I won't," he stated.

"I'm not asking you too. You would be part of their lives. Your nieces life. Why would you pass that up?"

"This is our home-"

"Live somewhere else! Somewhere Hope can learn to use her powers and control them."

"She can learn here, from New Orleans witches and Freya."

"Freya would probably only kill her," I muttered which caused Freya's head to snap up.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Elijah questioned looking between the two of us.

"She's the reason I killed Davina Claire," I answered watching as Freya slowly grew angrier.

"How is that possible?"

"She possessed another witch. The one who casted a spell on me to murder the innocent girl. I know this cause he was wearing her precious freakin pendant."

That was enough for Freya to use magic to give me an aneurism. Elijah watched in horror as I gripped my head groaning. He managed to get his sister to put an end to it rather quickly.

"If this is true, why would she do it?" He asked holding Freya back.

"For killing your parents. Which was fun by the way, Freya," I smirked causing her to send Elijah flying back and her to use her magic to throw me through a glass door.

Groaning, I slowly stood up as Kol and Hayley emerged from the shadows. Kol angry and heart broken by his sister's betrayal. He sped towards his sister, just as Elijah stood again and Hayley went to find Klaus.

Rebekah was already at the entrance while Marcel took a place next to me. Just as Kol was about to feed off the witch, she sent him flying back towards a pillar.

Marcel and I nodded to each other before both speeding towards Freya and each took a shot at her all while Elijah looked conflicted on what to do.

Freya held her hands out, muttering a spell which caused Marcel and I to choke on blood. I tried spitting it on the ground, but it only got worse.

We were struggling to get back up and fight, but that only lasted a minute as we watched Kol throw his oldest sibling towards another part of the room.

Kol then sped to me, helping me stand as Marcel stood on his own. Freya wasn't moving, so we cautiously walked towards her limp body, only for her to swiftly throw her hand out and force us to the ground.

"Sister! Don't do this," Elijah begged finally coming to his senses about the situation.

"I will not lose my family again. Certainly not by the hands of this fool," Freya spat, using her magic to break Kol and Marcel's necks. "Don't make me hurt you as well, brother."