24

I'm lost. I have no idea where I am, all I know is that I'm not in New Orleans anymore. I've been stumbling in the woods for days now and I can't remember how I got here.

However, every night I dream about something that seems more like a memory which freaks me out. I mean, how can I not remember anything?!

The sun has been covered by a thick layer of clouds ever since I woke up. So, I can't really tell the time by the position of it.

"Jessica."

A voice said, causing me to stop and turn in every direction to find out who it is.

"Jessica, I know you can hear me."

The voice said again and I began to freak out, running through the forest, snapping almost every branch that hit me in the face.

"Stop running. Let me into your mind."

"Who are you?!" I yelled. "Leave me alone!"

By they didn't. Whoever it was kept repeating themselves as I tried to escape the voices in my head.

Davina POV

Kaleb and I rushed into the quarter, looking for Klaus or Marcel or anybody really to help us find Jessica. When we arrived, Klaus shoved me against a wall, arm pressed against my neck, choking me.

"Tell me carefully why I shouldn't kill you right now," he threatened.

"Because I can help you find-"

"Niklaus!" Elijah yelled running in and throwing his brother off of me.

Kaleb ran to my side, helping me stand as Klaus growled from where he now stands.

"Brother, where have you been?" He asked slowly walking towards Elijah.

"Tortured by our mother. Watching Jessica laying in pain, but now she's missing. Now, these two somehow helped me escape, and can help us find her," Elijah said blocking Klaus from us.

"Really?" He mocked. "How?"

"I need blood. An object isn't strong enough to find her, so where's her brother?" I asked.

"One problem there love, she was adopted by his family," Klaus said.

Jessica POV

The voices were slowly fading away as I finally made it to a road. I sighed in relief and used as much speed as I could to find a place with a phone.

After about another twenty minutes, I found a bar and fell through the door. I was a mess, I could feel blood over my body, dry or fresh, you choose. I found a phone on the other side of the crowded bar and raced to it.

After putting it to my ear, I realized that it doesn't work and groaned, falling to the ground from my weak body. As I lifted my head, everyone who was here, vanished. What is happening?

Kol{Kaleb} POV

As my idiotic brothers began fighting yet again in their miserable lives, Davina and I went upstairs and found a map. What we found however, was a bloody mess, literally.

The study was covered in blood as Davina placed a hand over her mouth in shock or disgust, perhaps both. My siblings eventually made their way upstairs and saw the sight.

"What the bloody hell happened here?" Klaus asked.

"You know, I was hoping you could answer that," I replied as Davina hesitantly walked towards the bookcase.

"It's her blood. This is Jessica," Davina said turning around to see our surprised faces. "Close your mouths."

Jessica POV

My heart was pounding in my head as I crawled towards the bar to see if there was anything to drink. I grabbed the closest thing to me, and poured it down my burning throat.

My body was incredibly weak, so I choked on the drink. I fell to the floor, my eyes closing and someone walking into the bar.

Klaus POV

"Where is she?" I impatiently asked the witches who were kneeling on the rug over a map.

"We lost her," the male said.

"What do you mean, you lost her?" Elijah asked annoyed.

"Do you gentlemen not know what that means? It means we had her and now she's gone."

"Kaleb, don't try to reason with them. It's not worth it," Davina told him, beginning another spell.

"I'll look past your attitude, dear, but you better find Jessica before someone else does," I threatened before storming out.

Jessica POV

Waking up, I groan and look around finding myself in a car with a baby next to me. She looked at me then laughed before playing with her feet.

"Ah, good you're awake," a woman said from the front.

"Where am I?" I asked straightening myself out.

"Doesn't matter, but don't worry Jessica, your safe. You'll be with me as we wait for my brothers to come get you," she said never taking her eyes off the road.

"Rebekah?" I asked finally realizing who it was.

"One and only. Now, call my brothers before they burn New Orleans to the ground...again," she said tossing me her phone.

So I did, and they were freaking out before they said they would drive out to meet us. We stopped at a diner to eat, but I was a mess, luckily no one here questioned me as we sat at a booth with Hope.

"How's she been?" I asked holding her and playing with her hands.

"Good. I love her so much, but she should be with her family."

"You are her family, Rebekah. But I know what you mean."