GoodBye

Guys, I've been trying to avoid a chapter like this, dedicated to my opinion or apology or something. But I need to tell you all something.

I have just watched the SERIES FINALE OF VAMPIRE DIARIES. Honestly, I can't even breathe and my heart is in so much pain.

This show has been one of the best things in my life. I couldn't be more grateful. For some people it's only about who ended up with who, but for me....it's so much more than that. Sure I have my own ships and hopes, but this show is all about love and friendships.

It's about hope. Each character has touched me in so many ways, and each time I watch it, I fall more in love with the characters, the show but most of all it's about their bonds off the show.

I would be happy to explain everything, but that is for another time. I really want each and everyone of you to feel comfortable to talk to me about your thoughts and feelings about the show, but most of all, I want all of you to feel safe enough to talk to me about ANYTHING that's going on in your life.

You are all the best readers in the world. I've been a terrible author, updating randomly. But I wouldn't be able to finish this book without you guys. You mean the world to me and I love you all so much.

And I have one more sad thing to tell you, this book will be ending sometime soon, but no worries! I will make it an incredible ending. And if you have any interest in anything else I write, once I finish this book which has been so life changing for me, I will be writing a Vampire Diaries fanfic, which I promise will be more structured.

Once again, you can talk to me whenever you want or need to. And you all are seriously the best people ever!

Much love 💖💖💖💖💖