35

It's been a few days since the Cami/Kol incident, but now it's time to unfortunately join forces with those sons of bitches so we can kill their pain in the ass parents.

The second I walk into the compound, I was pinned against the wall by Marcel who was clearly pissed at me. Although it would be fun to fight him, we didn't have the time.

"Look, I'm sorry about your previous pet Cami-not really-but we need to join forces to kill Mikael and Esther," I smiled, gently pushing him off me.

"Why on Earth would we work with you after that little stunt you pulled?" He demanded as Elijah and Rebekah walked in.

"First, don't talk to me like I'm your kid. I helped your ass a while back remember? And second, if we don't get rid of them now, they'll think we've given up. And honestly, I would rather die than have them think that," I replied when the siblings finally reached us.

"Our brother will kill you when he finds out you're here," Rebekah commented crossing her arms.

"Well that's better than what your psyco parents will have planned, I bet," I replied moving to the bar to get a drink.

"Dear, I don't think you understand," Elijah spoke following me. "You will be dead along with your family and everyone else-"

"And dear," I replied sarcastically. "I don't really give a damn. Whenever I die, I'll be in hell right? Well this isn't much better."

"Perhaps we should gather everyone else," Elijah said ignoring my comment.

"Dear Elijah," I spoke walking towards him. "Have you given up on me?"

"Never. But I know by doing this, you'll be back," he replied as everyone walked in, hearing us.

Klaus immediately turned to his hybrid side and raced towards me, until Elijah and Rebekah held him back. Smirking I lean against the bar and watch as he continues to glare at me.

After explaining the reason for my visit, Freya became angry as Klaus just stared blankly at me. Before anyone could answer me, an arrow was shot and landed in my stomach.

I gasped, leaning on the bar for support as Marcel, Davina and Kol looked back in anger/confusion. The others just had a knowing look plastered on their faces.

Groaning, I slowly took it out and threw it back towards the person who originally hit me. I saw Damon with Alaric right behind him, holding a cross bow.

"And here I thought we were friends," I said before racing to Damon and punching him.

He took a couple steps back before recovering, but had a smirk on his face. That's when I felt an enormous pain in my back. I think it was Donde's blade. Screaming, I fell to the ground, watching as everyone in the room circled around me.

All I could feel was the pain, but I couldn't move, nor speak. It's worse than someone ripping out your heart. All that could happen was my imagination, or memories, taking over me.

He's there. Standing in front of me a smile, like I've seen before. Without thinking, I race towards him and begin to fight. He did this to me. He destroyed my life. He must die. Mikael must die.

Skip

As pathetic as it may seem, I asked my big brother to take me to prom. Everyone else was a dick and I knew that if there was trouble, Jackson would come to my side.

I was making some final touches to my outfit when I felt a presence behind me.

'Jess, you look incredible,' my brother smiled.

'Don't lie, it's not a good habit,' I laughed. 'Besides you're my brother. You're supposed to be mean.'

'But I can't. You're grown up. It's time for me to accept that.'

We hugged, which our grandmother took a picture of, and then went on our way.

Skip

'Elijah, promise me you'll protect her,' I saw Jackson say.

'I will do everything in my power to protect her. You have my word,' Elijah responded.

'With your family, enemies come with that. She may be a strong fighter, but you have to either get her away-which wouldn't end up happening-or teach her.'

'I am well aware of this. Jackson, is there something going on that we should know about?'

'Jessica's makes really rash decisions, it's always been who she is. So, I just need to know she'll be safe with you.'

'Always and forever,' Elijah promised.

Present

Waking up, the first thing I feel is the hunger. I jump up and out the unprotected window when I feel burning on my skin. Screaming, I race under an awning across the street from the compound, protecting myself from the sun.

I feel a presence behind me so I turn and see Stefan. With no hesitation, I kick him through a shop's window then snap his neck. After taking his ring from him, I attack the store clerk, drinking all his blood in less than a minute.

With the pain of hunger not fading, I race out again and run into Damon. Yay.

"I do believe that ring belongs to my brother," he commented before speeding me back to the compound.

We begin to fight, him throwing me through a door easily, me still weak from the effects of the blade. Damon took the advantage and took me by my neck, throwing me onto a table in the center of the compound.

The Mikaelson's only stood and watched as Marcel and Kol quickly dragged Stefan's body in, going to the shade obviously.

I groaned as I felt myself bleeding from the fight. As Damon was about to give another blow, someone threw him back. Before anyone knew what was happening, I was being sped out and too the cemetery.

Looking up, I saw Mikael standing with Esther and Finn and I cursed. Knowing I wouldn't be able to take on all three, I allowed them to tie me up, and watched as Esther took some of my blood.

She began a spell, and I began screaming from the pain in my head it was causing me. Nobody did anything but watched Esther as they listened to me screaming.

Eventually, when the spell ended, my mind was sent back to an old looking place. Centuries old. A woman walked out, so I could see her and smiled before announcing herself.

"Hello darling, I'm Dahlia," she smiled. "And apparently my dear sister sent you here as a gift. Is that right?"