15

No matter what, Elijah still seemed worried about my well being with this plan. He has refused to talk to me since I said I'm going and that's final.

Tonight's the night we're going. Jackson's staying here to protect Hayley as the rest of us are going to get Davina back.

We walk to the abandoned building, me getting ready to be the bait to draw out the wolves, my friends and family. I can't do that now, think like that.

The boys all take their turn to wish me good luck and place a kiss on my head before I had to leave to get attention.

When I arrived, my heart raced a little bit before I took a deep breath and stood center, a few feet from the door.

"Here wolfy, come out come out wherever you are," I taunted turning in a circle as I looked everywhere for them.

"Jessica? You gotta get outta here," one said coming from his hiding place.

"In so sorry," I said racing to him and ripping out his heart.

It was silent for a moment as his body collapsed to the ground next to his heart. That pulled more out, meaning the boys would be here any second to help me.

One came at me and I dodged their punch, grabbing their hand and flipping them to the ground. I kicked another one as he began to advance on me and I broke the girls arm that I was holding before breaking her neck and fighting this guy.

I punched him in the face, causing him to bleed as the guys finally came and fought with me. I kneed my guy in the gut, then brought his head to my knee before ripping out his heart.

After dropping it, I turned to see the boys standing there just as their victims fell to their death. We walk into the building, me leading and only hear the breaths of our enemy.

Marcel began to fight one as he tried to sneak up on us. I saw one straight ahead and began a fight with him.

We fought until he fell to the ground bleeding. I kneeled down and ripped out his heart before continuing down the long hall.

They all appeared at once,  giant group of wolves preparing to kill us but we started the fight. We each punched, killed, kicked and bit our opponent until they died.

After the last one fell to the ground, Klaus, Marcel, and I looked around for Elijah when we saw him on the ground with a stake through his heart. I fell to my knees freaking out before Klaus reminded me that he would wake in a few hours.

I kissed his head then departed from the dead Elijah before joining the two others who were eager to get Davina back.

We found the door she was being locked in before I kicked it down to see witches doing spells. They were in a circle, not even realizing we were there.

We each ripped out a heart with no mercy as they all slowly fell to their death.

Marcel and Klaus walked up, standing on either side of the table, staring at the poor girls still figure. We grabbed her body racing out of the place, storming passed Elijah's dead figure which was leaning against the wall.

Blood covered the place-us included- as the three of us walk towards the exit. Movement was heard on the other side of the room, but Klaus quickly raced over there, ripping the heart out of the werewolf.

As we reached the outdoors, Marcel took off with Davina, leaving me and Klaus to run to the quarter. Arriving, Jackson came downstairs and saw how messy we were with all the blood staining our clothes and sticking to our skin.

He was growing furious, but left for the bayou instead of picking a fight with us. I slowly walked upstairs and to the shower trying to scrub all this blood off me.

When I finally did, I changed and walked outside. My heart began to pound roughly in my chest as I finally realized what just happened and what I did.

I fell to my knees trying to take deep breaths as tears fell out of my eyes falling to the floor. Klaus heard me and came to my side before picking me up and carrying me to my bed.

He staid by my shaking and crying figure until I fell asleep. Waking up the next day, I try to forget about I've done and go outside for some fresh air.

I know I can never go to the bayou again, so I don't even try to go there. Instead I open one of Klaus's bottles and drink from the bottle itself.

"How are you, my dear?" Elijah asked standing beside me.

"What does it look like? Im drinking away my problems," I said before taking another drink.

He remained silent for a moment.

"I killed them," I said. "My friends and family. The people I grew up with. I killed them."

"Yes, but they were doing something terrible. You saved a girls-"

"Doesn't make it right," I said before throwing the bottle at the wall.

I left Elijah and went to my room when I saw Olly standing in the corner by my bed. After closing the door, I turn and face him. Al he does is apologize and hug me before jumping out my window and run away.