30

Marcel and I were clawing at the ground, trying not to move but it had no affect. When we reached his feet, he used magic to lift us in the air, choking us.

"F-Finn," I gasped. "F-Freya wants to speak with you. I-I promised her I w-wouldn't hurt you. P-please."

"Who?" He demanded loosening us a little. "Who's name did you say?"

"Freya. F-Freya Mikaelson," Marcel spat.

"We will take you to her, I promise," I whispered seeing dots. "Just let everyone go. Please."

He looked conflicted. He was obviously angry, but he looked not just scared, but hopeful.

"F-Finn, p-please," we begged.

He held on for another minute or two, before finally letting us go. The two of us choked, trying to catch our breaths,  gasping for air.

Looking up, I thought I saw Jackson, but I couldn't do anything because we were back in our normal plane. Marcel and I stood up slowly, as everyone from that side came back too.

They began to attack Finn, trying to kill him, but Marcel and I were fighting them off.

"Finn, get us out of here, now!" I yelled kicking Damon back.

"Jessica no!" He yelled as we disappeared.

We were back in New Orleans, the compound to he exact, how he knew, I will never know. Marcel and I hugged laughing, then I surprised Finn by hugging him gratefully.

When I pulled away, I saw Jackson and rushed to him. He laughed, hugging me back as I sighed in relief. Pulling away, I saw Freya and Finn talking.

I smiled at the sight. She's the only one he could talk to. I'm so happy I was the reason for that.

They quickly left to have a private conversation as Marcel and I hugged everyone, because they were grateful for us to be back.

After hugging everybody, I raced upstairs to change real quick. When I walked back down, I was pulling twigs and leaves out of my hair.

Rebekah laughed as she watched me struggle. She came over and helped me pull it all out. When we finished, I put my hair up in a messy bun and sat next to Elijah on the couch.

Everyone was in a conversation, but I was too distracted to focus. I just had this awful feeling that something horrible was going to happen.

As I stared off into space, the scenery changed. Everyone was gone and I was alone in the compound.

"Hello?" I called. "Is anyone here?"

"Ah, it worked," a man said walking towards me.

"What worked? Who are you?" I asked walking around him.

And like that, I was back. No one seemed to notice I was gone. They acted normal, except Elijah who asked if I was okay.

I nodded, then excused myself from everyone and going upstairs. On the way there I was gone again, so I held onto the wall.

"You are going to help me," the man said.

"With what?" I asked. "Who are you?"

"Mikael. You know my children," he replied bored. "Now, help me escape. I must see my children."

I couldn't respond because I was back in my world. A hand was placed on my back, helping me stand. I looked and saw Elijah, who was worried. He helped me to bed quietly as I placed a hand to my head, trying to calm myself.

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting me down.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied.

"Jess," he began.

"'Lijah, I just need to lay down. I need to rest," I explained laying down.

"Jess, if there's something going on, I need you to tell me," he pleaded.

"Elijah, it's been a rough couple of weeks. I just need to rest," I said.

He nodded then placed a sweet kiss on my head. He closed the door, leaving me in peace.

"Mikael," I said when I was suddenly placed back with him. "I will never help you escape."

"That's too bad love. Because now I have to kill you," he smirked before coming at me.

I dodged him and ran. I was running all over New Orleans, when I felt something being thrown in the back of my leg.

I fell with a groan, knowing Mikael was right behind me. As I tried to pull it out of my leg, I saw Mikael beginning to run towards me.

When I finally pulled it out, I shoved it in his stomach, causing him to groan and ran into hiding, begging myself to snap back to my reality.

My breathing grew heavy, as I panicked because I wasn't moving. My mind was stuck in this plane with Mikael. If I die here, I might die out there.

One day. I want one freaking day where I don't have to try to save myself. I want to have one f***ing nice day.

But that won't ever happen. Someone please help me.