25

After eating, Rebekah got a call from the boys who said they would meet us at her house. So, we got up, paid and drove Hope back to the house she's been staying at.

As we arrived, a car pulled in right behind us, and people practically jumped out to run and see the three of us.

We got out of the car, and I grabbed Hope, carefully and held her tight as I closed the door and walked to the Mikaelson clan.

Klaus and Hayley immediately rushed over to see their child. I handed her to Klaus and watched as he gave the biggest smile any of us have seen in months.

He couldn't let her go, which made me smile as Hayley laughed while placing a kiss to her daughters head.

When I saw Elijah, I ran to him, hugging him tightly afraid to let him go. We held onto each other like our loves depended on it.

As we pulled away, he gave me a sweet, gentle, loving kiss. I smiled as we pulled away and went back to his family. We're all happy. Each one of us, having a smile on our faces.

Hayley slowly pulled away from Hope, giving me a hug, happy that I'm okay, Klaus doing the same after handing Hope to Hayley.

"You scared us, love," Klaus said pulling away.

"I'm sorry, but I woke up not knowing where I was or what was happening. I am just, so thankful, that your beautiful, wonderful sister was there to save me," I said smiling, walking to Rebekah, giving her a hug.

"Thank you sister," Elijah said as we pulled away.

"Of course. Now, how about we go inside and catch up," she suggested slowly backing to the house.

We all laughed, and followed her inside as she grabbed some wine glasses, a couple bottles of wine and set up the living room.

"Hayley, her playpen is in the other room, when you want her to go play," Rebekah said as I sat on the couch.

"Ok," Hayley said never taking her eyes off Hope. She's mesmerized, but no one could blame her or Klaus for that.

We all just hung out, and talked, avoiding what happened to me for now. We all want to see how Rebekah's doing with everything and how good it is to see her and Hope.

After about an hour or so, Elijah pulled me outside so we could watch the sunset. We held hands, watching it with smiles on our faces before he asked me.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Surprisingly, yes. I mean, after everything that's happened, I'm glad that we're all here," I smiled before standing up. "I've sat in these disgusting clothes for way too long. I'll be back."

I kissed his head and walked inside, quickly changing and making sure I look appropriate. I'm thankful for Rebekah and her sense of style.

As I walked bak downstairs, something didn't feel right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Reaching everyone else, it only got worse. It was like something horrible was about to-

"Run!" We all heard from someone outside.

All of us rush outside, and see a little boy racing towards us. We look around confused as he grabbed Rebekah's hand dragging her off the porch.

That's when I heard it. I shoved everyone off, when I heard Hope inside playing with a toy. I rush inside, grab her and rush out as the house explodes into flames and a million pieces.

I was flying through the air, desperately holding onto the baby, trying not to hurt her. As I landed, I was sliding on my back through some fallen trees on the ground.

Groaning, I make sure Hope is okay while I stand up. I'm a mess, but luckily Hope isn't hurt. It's like nothing ever happened. She was just laughing and patting my shoulder as I walked back to where the house once was.

Not one scratch on her little body. My body began to hurt a lot less as I made it to the others. Hayley was freaking out, but when she saw us, she raced to her child's side.

"She's fine. Not a scratch," I said handing her the little girl.

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know. But she's lucky," I smiled.

Everyone else came quickly, inspecting Hope and I.

"How are you not hurt?" Rebekah asked pulling some twigs from my hair.

"What?"

"You took the most out of all of us. Yet, not a scratch. Only mud and leaves over your body," she said.

I couldn't explain. I didn't know how. Once Elijah finished checking on his siblings, he came and gave me a giant hug. I returned it.

"Where's the boy?" I asked Rebekah when we pulled away.

"I don't know. One minute he's dragging me, the next he vanishes. What the bloody hell happened here?" She asked looking at what used to be her house.

"We'll figure that out later. Right now we have to get back to New Orleans," i replied.

"No cars."

"So we walk until we find one. Let's go," I said beginning to walk with Elijah.