14

The room was dark, no one was in sight. The sound of footsteps filling the silent air as a light shone under a door frame. The door creaked as it was pushed open and there she was lying still on the table.

Marcel and Klaus walked up, standing on either side of the table, staring at the poor girls still figure. We grabbed her body racing out of the place, storming passed Elijah's dead figure which was leaning against the wall.

Blood covered the place-us included- as the three of us walk towards the exit. Movement was heard on the other side of the room, but Klaus quickly raced over there, ripping the heart out of the werewolf.

3 days earlier

The quarter was yet again empty as Elijah and I again practiced, destroying the place once more. When we stopped, I smiled then took my drink from the blood bag.

We quickly fixed the place, just so Marcel and Klaus didn't kill us. My phone went off and I saw it was Olly. I ignored it, going upstairs with Elijah in silence.

Walking down the hall, I feel a tug on my chest and see it was bleeding. I rush to Hayley's room only to see her cleaning up a cut and sigh in relief.

Only three more hours until the connection is over. Then we aren't linked anymore.

After taking a shower, I walk out into the hall and see Elijah standing there causing me to jump slightly in surprise.

"Wow, you really know how to sneak up on someone," I laughed causing him to crack a smile.

"My apologies, Jessica. I would like to show you something," he said leading me to the study.

"Books?" I joked as he handed me one.

"It's a gremoire, a witches spell book," he explained. "My mothers to be exact."

"And why do I have it?" I asked moving hair behind my ear.

"You've been told that you're the key to something. I figured this would tell you what."

"Thank you," I smiled.

He smiled in response as I sat on the couch, reading the giant ass thing. As I open the book, I see all of Esther's spells, recipes and thoughts in it.

As I read through the book, I don't see anything about a key to something huge. After a couple hours, I close the book and place it on the table before leaning back and closing my eyes in frustration.

After taking a couple deep breaths, I grab the book hide it then walk downstairs to find Elijah and Niklaus arguing yet again.

I stood beside the silent Marcel, watching the scene unfold. They yelled angrily towards each other, each saying a hateful thing before Marcel had enough and stopped them.

"They took Davina. They're planning to draw her magic out from her body and use it to get to your kid," Marcel explained. "Now, we need to get my girl before they kill her."

"Marcellous, I know, and believe me I want to get her back or else my child will die from the witches in this town, but if we go right now you will die," Klaus reasoned.

"Let me guess, werewolves are protecting the witches even though they want to kill one of their own?" I stepped in. Klaus nodded and I stepped forward. "So, we have a plan of attack, kill all the wolves and witches then get Davina back."

"Oliver is part of that werewolf group, my dear," Klaus said. "You're okay with killing him?"

"If it comes down to it."

Silence hung in the air as everyone absorbed my words. Just as Klaus was about to respond, Jack stormed in with Hayley waddling behind him.

He came towards me, only stopping three feet away from me. He's shaking with anger as I stand still, unmoving and everyone else leaves.

"What's up, big brother?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Really? You don't think I know your plan to kill Olly?"

"If you knew what he's done to me, you would understand. And that's not my plan! That's only if he gets in the way!"

"What did he do to you?" He asked shocked by what I said. "Jessica, what did he do to you?"

"He almost killed me. Is that what you wanted to hear?," I said.

"What? He would never do that. He loves you too much," Jack replied. "Why would he-"

"See, I've been here, how long? And you don't even know what's been going on with me. Jack, I have a plan, so do what you do best. Not be there for me," I said about to leave.

"What? Jess, I've always been in your corner and you know it."

"Jackson, get out. Now."

"Jessica-"

"Get the hell out," I spoke with venom in my voice.

He back away, then eventually walked out and went home. I knew everybody upstairs was listening, but grabbed my jacket from the counter and left anyways.

Just as I got to the edge of the forest, a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me from moving. Elijah stepped into view and I sighed.

"Would you like to talk about what happened with your brother?" He asked walking me back to the quarter.

"Not really, but I know your brother will-"

"Niklaus won't do anything, believe me," Elijah said as we arrived.

Walking in, it was empty but we heard movement from upstairs. I was going to hide in my room, but Marcel walked down to us reminding me that Davina was in trouble.

Klaus came down, shortly and the four of us devised a plan of attack. We staid up all night going through every motive, every setback before it was dawn.

We took a break and I walked to the couch by the stairs, laying down with my eyes closed. The men got their drinks as I slowly fell asleep.

Before I did, however, a blanket was placed over me and I smiled slightly at the gesture before darkness soon took over.

Waking up, I see I'm in my room and walk towards the door. As I walk outside, I see Elijah and smile before walking up to him.

I covered his eyes with my hands, smiling as I felt his cheeks slightly rise at my funny gesture.

After pulling my hands away we walked downstairs, getting some breakfast when Klaus came out and joined us.

"When are we going to do this?" I asked taking a sip from my blood bag.

"Tomorrow night, love. So you and my brother should get one last practice in before we execute the plan," he smirked walking back to his room.

"I don't know if it's an entirely good idea that you come," Elijah said as Klaus' door shut.

"What? Why wouldn't i go?"

"If you get hurt-"

"Elijah, that's very sweet of you to worry, but I'll be fine," I said smiling. "I've had a great teacher."

He staid silent and I knew he would bring it up again at another time, but dropped it for now anyways. We need to focus on getting Davina back.