12

After a few days of Niklaus calming down, he went to speak with Camille as Elijah and I finished putting the quarter back together.

Though I don't fully understand why when everyone decides to fight in here. I haven't spoken to Jackson since he told me about his plan with Hayley.

Olly's been MIA, so I guess I only have the Mikaelson family, Marcel, Josh, Hayley and Davina. It's sad that I talk to very few people.

Elijah said he would help me grow stronger with my fighting, so we cleared the quarter into a fighting arena. After changing (into picture above) I walked downstairs, meeting up with the original.

"You won't be able-"

"To change for a normal fight, I know. But considering what I was wearing, this is okay," I interrupted with a smirk. "Let's get started."

We each got into position, awaiting for the other to pounce. I got bored of waiting, so I jumped, beginning to fight Elijah. Punch after punch, kick after kick, we fought. A couple times, I got Elijah and the others he threw me into a wall.

Once getting back up to fight, I saw Elijah basically mocking me by just standing and staring at me. Soon, we began to fight with stakes, trying to be more aggressive.

I kicked my leg under him, causing Elijah to fall to the ground. Gripping the stake, holding my arm against his neck and the stake against his chest with a smirk.

He smiled at me before I stand and help him up. As we were about to get back in position, a noise came from upstairs.

We raced there and saw a dark figure lurking in the shadows of the room. I grip my stake tighter and slowly walk towards it.

"I need your help," the figure said before collapsing to the ground.

I knelt down, and saw it was Olly. He was bleeding, bad and it wasn't healing. I bite my wrist and hold it to his mouth, but he vanishes into thin air.

"What the hell?" I asked slowly standing with Elijah by my side.

"Sorry, but it was his idea," a witch said walking into view with Olly by her side.

"Olly, what's going on?" I asked looking at him with betrayal written across my face.

"I'm so sorry. But it's the only way that we don't have to change on a full moon," he apologized tears building up in his eyes.

"What is?"

"You're the key," the witch said before snapping Elijah's neck.

"What do you want from me?" I asked dropping by his side.

"Your heart," the witch said before Olly stuck me with a vervain syringe.

I fell on top of Elijah, my eyes closing on their own. Waking up, I see I'm still in the quarter with Elijah tied to a chair. He saw me, trying to get out of his chair.

I looked around, and saw I'm on a witch altar. After trying to get up, I realized that her magic is holding me down.

Looking around, I see Olly biting his nails in the corner crying. He saw me and walked towards me.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Save it. I don't want to hear it. You betrayed me, your family. For all I care, you can go to hell," I said looking away.

"Jess-"

"Since I'm gonna die, I get one wish right?" I questioned. "This is it. I don't want you near me."

He backed away slowly before the witch came into view. She began reciting a spell and placed her hand over my chest.

I began to scream, the pain becoming unbearable. My screams grew louder and I could barely hear Elijah from his chair.

All of a sudden it stopped. The pain, and the candles blew out as I looked and saw the witch fall to the ground.

I rolled onto my stomach and started to scramble to my feet. Looking up, I see Marcel standing with a heart in his hand. I smile and sigh in relief catching my breath.

After untying Elijah, the three of us begin walking towards Olly. He braced himself for a fight but I stopped Elijah and Marcel from killing him.

"Get out. And if I ever see you again, I won't stop them from killing you," I threatened before walking away and speeding upstairs.

Arriving at my room, I walk in and close the door sliding my back against it. I begin to cry and pull my knees to my chest once I reach the floor.

After a couple minutes, there was a knock on my door. "Go away," I said wiping away my tears.

"Jessica-"

"Elijah, please," I said opening the door and facing him. "I can't talk right now."

"I'm here for you," he replied.

Without even thinking, I begin crying again and hug Elijah. He hugs back, holding me tight as I continue to cry.