2

The man moved me to the passenger seat, gagging me, tying my hands and putting a bag over my head. I then heard him move to the drivers seat and begin to drive.

It felt like forever, but we eventually stopped. The driver pulled me out of the car harsh, me falling to the ground in result.

Soon enough, the bag was pulled off my head and I saw we were in the middle of the forest. My breaths quickened, knowing the dangers out here.

The man tied me to a tree then backed up playing with the knife in his hands.

"How is it you escaped the curse?" He asked. "You are a Kenner, you should have been cursed too."

He threw the knife, it landing right next to my left ear. My eyes grew big and I began to freak out even more.

The mysterious man grabbed the knife, then kneeled beside me. Without hesitation, he dragged the knife down my arm causing it to bleed.

I groaned and kicked out my foot, trying to stop him. When it didn't work, he grabbed my leg tight and stabbed me in the thigh leaving the weapon in it's place.

I screamed through the gag, tears forming and streaming down my face.

In the distance, I heard some bushes rustling, and so did the man. He yanked the knife out of my leg and slowly walked towards the noise.

All of a sudden, a wolf jumped out and attacked him. I screamed even more, frightened by the fight that was before me.

The attacker began to fight the wolf back, he should've been dead! Once the wolf bit the man, it jumped off and began to advance on me.

By this point, I was crying and shaking violently. The wolf did something I did not expect. He bit off the rope that was hanging me onto the tree.

I slowly stood, then ran as fast as I could with a bleeding leg and ran to the car. It was in sight before I crashed to the screaming.

The man that attacked me, grabbed my ankle causing me to fall roughly onto the dirt floor. I was beginning to bleed out and saw dark spots everywhere.

The last thing I saw was a man ripping the heart of my attacker.

Waking up, I see I'm in a room and sit up immediately. Looking at my arm, there was no scar, it was as if nothing happened. The same thing on my leg.

Cautiously, I stand up and make my way to the door. Slowly, I begin my way down the hall and stairs and almost make it to the door when there was movement behind me.

"What are you doing out of bed?" A thick accent behind me asked.

"You know, just going to my car. Gonna go home," I laughed nervously turning around.

"I don't think my brother will be to pleased of you leaving," the man said pouring himself a drink.

"You brother?"

"Elijah. You have met."

"I wasn't aware that he had any siblings. Good to know. I have to go now," I said turning.

"I'm Klaus by the way," he said stopping me.

"Jessica. This may be a little weird but do you happen to know where my keys are?"

"Ah, yes. In fact I do," he smirked walking over to me.

"Want to tell me where?"

"See, I was told to keep you here. Any means necessary."

"Okay then. I'm just going to walk home. Tell your brother I say thanks," I said then walk out of the quarter.

He was right by my side. "If you were to leave, Elijah said to not let you leave alone."

"He doesn't know me. And neither do you," I said stopping and facing him.

"Well, I can see why my brother is so infatuated with you. Please, forgive him. He found you and wanted to help, this is his way of protection."

"Look, Klaus. I don't need a babysitter. I have to go," I said then smiled smugly.

"Niklaus, do leave the poor girl alone," a woman said walking up to us. "Let her go home."

"Ah, sister. W-"

"Okay, sorry to interrupt. But I need my car keys in order to drive home," I said. "Hand them over."

Once I stuck my hand out, Klaus's sister grabbed the keys and placed them in my hand.

After smiling, I walked to my car and carefully stepped in. After a minute, I turned it on and drove home.

Once I arrived, I started to go through Jack's things to see if he left a clue or something about where he is. A knock on the door caused me to jump and I grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Slowly, I open the door only to see Klaus with Elijah and their sister. I leaned against the door frame, holding the knife behind the door holding it as well.

"Jessica, I would like to apologize for my family's behavior," Elijah said. "I  didn't mean to be gone before you awoke, but an urgent matter occurred."

"Look you seem like good people, but you-" A howl broke my sentence off, and I froze. "I'm sorry but you have to go."

"I can assure you we-" Klaus started.

"Yes, I hope that you will come back to the quarter and we can talk about this," the sister said. "I'm Rebekah by the way."

"Nice to meet you, but you have to go," I rushed.

Without waiting for an answer, I close the door and lock it. I run into Jacks room, after closing and locking every door and window.

Once I get in there, I lock the windows and door then run into the closet sitting against the wall with my knife in hand.