31

Every time I could hear footsteps, I held my breath. My heart was pounding in my chest, and a hand covered my mouth.

When the steps slowly faded away, I slowly calmed down. I ran from my hiding spot, and out to the empty streets of New Orleans.

As I was about to run into a restaurant, a hand went around my neck, throwing me to the ground. I started coughing, trying to breathe and remove his hand.

"Now, when you wake up you will be taking me with you," he spat before tightening his grip.

"Go.......to.......hell," I whispered before hitting him on the side of the head, causing him to fall over in shock.

I tried my best to get up and run, which kind of worked. While I was in the middle of catching my breath and running, I jolted up catching my breath.

Looking around the room, I see I'm still in bed where Elijah had left me. My heart beat was slowing back to it's normal pace as I stood up and changed.

When I looked at the clock I saw I had laid down for about a minute. What? So no time passed when I'm taken to the other side?

As I walked out and downstairs, everyone was talking as Finn staid in the corner, as if he was afraid to be near them but Freya.

I heard something behind me but before I could react in time, I was pushed off the railing. When I landed on the ground, I groaned and felt my wrist break.

As I stood up, with the help of Jackson and Elijah, we all looked up and saw the beast standing there with a smile. He got out. Mikael's here.

After fixing my wrist, which hurt like a bitch, everyone but the Mikaelson children were thrown to a wall.

"I don't know about you," I started saying, standing up. "But, their parents are really starting to get on my nerves."

"Children, we have come to help you," Esther said walking towards them.

Marcel, Jackson, Hayley and I grouped together in the back, slowly walking along the wall.

"Ha!" I laughed causing her to snap her head at me. "Next joke!"

She didn't like that, so she pull me towards her with magic, before throwing me again, except this time, I crashed through a glass door, which cut my skin a thousand times.

Jackson rushed to my side, helping me up, only to be taken to Esther.

"If you do not come with your father and I right now, he will die. And it will continue with others, all until you come and join us," she said as Mikael held Jackson by the neck.

"No!" Hayley and I yelled together.

"Let him go!" I screamed. "I'll do anything, please!"

"It's not you I want, it's them," she replied looking at her children who looked conflicted.

"Esther, please. He is my family. You should care about family," I tried reasoning with her, taking hesitant steps as Marcel and Hayley tried to sneak behind them.

Mikael realized this and dropped my brother, going to attack the two of them. After rushing Jackson upstairs, I raced towards the Mikaelson mother who began using magic.

Before she could do much, I broke her hand causing her to scream as Freya went upstairs to protect my brother with Finn right behind her.

The other staid and helped the three of us fight their parents. Just when my hand grasped Esther's heart, we all fell to the ground, causing me to let and grasp my head.

Looking up, we saw Finn with his hand out and a tear in his eye. And the next thing we know, is that Mikael, Esther, and Finn were all gone.

The second they did, Jackson ran down to make sure everyone was okay. He pulled me into a hug before going to Hayley.

Elijah and I held onto each other tightly, knowing that we were going to be attacked again, and soon. Klaus came over to ask what happened.

"Well, when I was kind of out of it," I began. "Mikael began hurting me, then said he would come with me when I came back. I thought that I got out of it, but I guess not."

"Well, let's hope he's the only bloody one," Klaus said before placing a kiss on my head. "I'm happy you're alright."

I smiled at his words as Elijah wrapped an arm around my waist, I think showing his brother that I'm with him.

Not a minute later, we all ran upstairs to find Freya unconscious with a little blood coming from her head. Rebekah ran to her side, biting into her wrist and giving her only sister her blood.