7

Waking up, my memories fuzzy, same for my sight as I stumble around the room looking for the door. Once I find the handle, I fall to the ground gripping my head, feeling the magical migraine.

The second it was gone, my vision became clearer and I saw Genevieve standing above me. She was grinning and I groaned. Of course I'm back in her possession. I mean I'm not a doll, but it feels like I am.

Before she spoke, she sent me flying to the wall for some fun, leaving me there so she could give her big speech.

"I don't like being threatened. Although, I did deserve yours," she said pacing slowly in front of me.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Leverage. For my protection. You see I don't want people to come and try to kill me as I fulfill my duty here."

"They will kill you. You know that right? Or are you to stupid to realize?"

"Don't antagonize me. I could kill you in a second," she said facing me.

"But you won't. Because if you do, they will kill you right away."

"I just wanted you to send them a message from me, okay?" She asked taking down the invisible force.

"Yeah, and what is it?"

She let me go after telling/giving me the message. It was dark so I raced to the quarter to find Jack and Olly there.

Seeing me, they each crushed me in a hug, then pulled away beginning to question me.

"Where's Klaus?" I asked. "I have to talk to him."

"Elijah took him and Rebekah to find you. Jessica, you've been missing for three weeks," Olly said placing a hand on my arm.

"What? The bitch did something to me," I said. "I have to go find them."

"You can't go. They'll be back soon," Jack said. "Tell us what happened."

"Can't. She either took my memories or did something else because she's a freakin witch."

"Then what do you have to tell Klaus?"

"A message, from her."

"And what would it be?" Klaus asked walked in with his family.

"She hexed me," I stated crossing my arms. "Which means, I'm gonna go all psycho killer on all of you if you don't kill me now."

"Hey, we won't let you die," Jack said.

"You don't have a choice. The longer I'm alive with this thing, the crazier I become."

"Klaus, fix this," Jack demanded. "You have the power to fix this. So do it."

"Sorry, but only the witch who put the curse on her can remove it."

Jack fell silent next to Olly, and I looked down knowing I only have maybe a few hours left.

I walked away, onto the streets, making my way to the church. Might as well be forgiven by God, right?

When I walk in, I see Cami and Father Kieran talking quietly, stopping when they see me. He forgave me for all that I have done, and I began to feel hungry, but it's a lot stronger than it should be.

When I race out of there, I was in the middle of the streets where dozens of people were on the sidewalks. Just as I was about to attack, someone grabbed me, speeding me into the quarter.

I wasn't in the right mind and began to attack everybody in the quarter. Jack and I began to fight as everyone else was struggling to stand up.

A new scent was coming into the quarter. Cami, a human. I ran to a room, trying resist myself from killing her.

Looking around, I saw a chair, so I broke a leg off stabbing myself in the leg. Groaning, I slowly pull it out, ready to shove it threw my chest.

Elijah sped in, throwing me in the corner, takin the stake from me.

"We will fix this. You will not die," he said as I crouched.

"I have to! If I don't I will kill everybody in my sight!"

Before he could respond, Marcel came in with a teenage girl by his side. She did a spell and I no longer felt like killing people.

"I thought only Genevieve could remove the curse," I said.

"I have the power of three harvest girls," the girl said.

"D, take a breather," Marcel said.

"Your Davina? Well thanks for saving me and all the freaking people in New Orleans," I smiled.

"I need a favor," she said.

"Anything."

"My friend Josh, is missing. Help me find him."

"Trust me. I will."