Graduation (Part I)

Start from the beginning

"But Aric-" "but, nothing, Em. I am the leader. What I say goes. Are you defying me?" He inches closer to me, his eyes zeroing in on me with a dark anger, making me swallow a lump in my throat, "no sir. No defying. Normal, no club talk."

"Good. Now go downstairs to be with your friends and girlfriend. CeCe already got the rundown from Leo."

I duck my head down and rush out of the room, nothing but anger filling my veins.

The Razors are hardcore. They're a gang, not a club. And they want to claim Rosewood as their own. Since we, The Havoc, are already here and Alison has lived here her whole life, she has claimed Rosewood as Havoc territory.

Meaning, that these people will stop at nothing to get to Alison and take her down, knowing once Alison is gone, the game is over. They win.

Alison is the Havoc Riders' princess. She's the most valuable.

She's the key to the Havoc Riders.

"Em?" Charlotte waves her hand in front of my face, making me jump back into reality.

I clear my throat, "oh uh...sorry, let's go."

Alison giggles, "you okay baby?" She rubs my arm soothingly but I turn my body fully to her, brushing her cheek with my thumb.

"Emily? Why are you looking at me like that?" She furrows her eyebrows, making her face all cute and worry-filled.

I sigh, stroking her cheek, "I just...love you so much."

Her blue eyes shimmer as happy tears build, her voice hoarse as she says "I love you too."

Her small frame walks into my bigger one, her soft arms wrapping around my neck.

I smile gently and hug her back lovingly, closing my eyes as I kiss the top of her head, never wanting to let go of this girl in my arms.

"Guys let's get going," Jessica informs.

*

The field is packed. We're all on the football field, a large stage in front of the seats. Aric and the rest are in the stands.

Charlotte is by my side, along with Hanna, Spencer, Aria and Alison.

I feel like my nerves are on overdrive.

I keep looking around for a leather jacket but I see nothing. No one.

"Ems? What are you looking for?"

I snap my head to my girlfriend who glances up at me with worry.

"What? Oh uh...nothing. Sorry."

"No. You're scared. Emily, what is going on?"

Alison looks worried and those eyes...I can't...

She stares at me and frowns, "it's the club. Isn't it? Emily-" "Alison it's no big deal-" "God! You promised me Emily!" She yells in a whisper but it's just as intense.

Her yelling at me makes my heart crack, even though I am trying to protect her, I hate it when she gets upset with me.

"I know! Alison nothing is going on, alright? Just paranoia."

She scoffs, "I can't believe you."

"Alison Lauren DiLaurentis."

She sighs, "I'm going to go graduate High School. Grow up, Emily."

She walks away and gets onto the stage, leaving me in pain.

I watch her put on a bright smile as she is handed her diploma. She waves at the stands and I notice something out of the corner of my eye.

A leather jacket.

A bandana is over a guy's mouth and he wears dark aviators over his eyes as he pulls a gun up, aimed at my girlfriend.

I don't hesitate.

I sprint over to the stage and jump on it in one swift motion, grabbing Alison and pulling her down, hiding her behind me as we crouch.

"What are you doing?!" She jumps to her feet, shoving me off.

I stare at Alison frantically, "Alison we have to go. NOW!" I grab her arm but she yanks it away, hissing, "Emily stop."

I freeze and look at her, then back out to where the guy was but instead, a camera guy in a black hoodie stands, his camera pointed right at us.

Not only is he looking at us, but the entire stadium stares at us, dead silent. 

I then realize that I was right next to the microphone.

And everyone here just saw the scene that just took place.

I turn my head to see Alison glaring at me with a more than angered expression. Her face was beet red and her hands balled into fists.

Well...I'm in for it, alright.

+++++++++++++++++++

Is Emily seeing things? Is she just paranoid?

How will Alison react?

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

What story do you guys want me to update next? (Other than this one)

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13