Twenty Two

Today Julia moves in, her parents finally gave us the agreement that she could.

She basically already was before, but now it's completely official and she's allowed.

"Babe I can't wait for us to sleep every night in the same bed, to get ready in the same bathroom, shit in the same bathroom." Kian put his hands on her waist.

She sighed.
"I love you, and that was really sweet until you had to make the last part gross."

Kian laughed, making Julia crack a smile and roll her eyes.

"Jc take Nessa outside please." I smiled brightly to him, handing him her leash hoping he'd give in.

"Only because I love you." He said, hooking the leash to her collar.
I kissed his cheek and he went out the door.

"Guys! Jc's birthdays next week, what are we gonna do?"

"Shit! I forgot!" Kian put his hands in his hair stressed.

"He always talks about how he wants to go to Hawaii, if we all put our money together do you think we could take him?" I said, I also wanted to go, it'd be fun to go with the people I love.

"Yeah, and we should invite Sarah and Jackson too." Kian said.

Julia agreed, and we all shut up once Jc came back inside.
"You're welcome." He smirked throwing the leash at me.

I put everything away and went upstairs to get ready for the day, Jc following behind.

"Babe I'm bored." Jc complained, whining.

You won't be for too much longer, I'm sure Hawaii isn't boring.
I smiled at him.
"What do you expect me to do about it?"

He shrugged.
"I'm going to the dolans party tonight, and if you want to go you can, but I might get jealous, and I don't want you exposed to it."

I half smiled.
"I'm going to stay here, my stomach kind of hurts I don't feel like it tonight."

He grabbed my hand, pulling on them and playing with my fingers.
"I love you." He kissed my forehead and went to our bathroom, and I heard the shower run.

I sighed, knowing I'll be sleeping alone tonight, but it's almost Jc's birthday. I'm determined that I won't argue with him at all this week.

Plus, him leaving will give me, Kian and Julia time to plan things out.

Jc just left the house, and I feel lonely. He looked amazing, and he's a famous youtuber, girls constantly try and get at him. He promised me he wouldn't drink, but he's a grown man, and he does what he wants.

We all worked out plans and figured out we'd tell Jc we were getting on the plane to do a meet up with fans in Kentucky, but really we'll take him to Hawaii and whatever fans he has there can come see him if he's in the mood.

I looked at the clock and it said eleven at night, I turned the light out in my bedroom, popped in a movie and kept the bedroom door unlocked so when Jc got home he could get in.