Ten

I woke up and Jc wasn't in bed.
Would he have gone home without telling me?

I close the blinds, too much sunshine for my eyes that just opened.

I walk downstairs and see Jc and Madison, him at the table on his phone and her cooking breakfast.

"How many eggs do you want, rose?"

"None." I said in a pissy tone, knowing she was trying to purposely piss me off, because I don't eat breakfast.

"Yeah Madison, any true friend would know that she doesn't eat breakfast." Jc said, smirking towards me.

"Oh shut up Jc." Madison rolled her eyes, and Kian came bursting through the door.

"What the fuck Jc. Help me clean the house now!" He whined.

"Quit being such a whiny baby." Madison said, trying to piss Kian off.

"Ooo! You help too, Madison." Kian said, putting his arm around her neck and pulling her close to him, and locking her there.

"No! I didn't even go!" She said struggling to get out.

"I am going to help and so is Rose but she begged me to stay over last night."

"You guys didn't get drunk right?" Kian asked, raising an eyebrow and finally letting Madison go.

"No." Jc said in a strict tone, almost that he seemed annoyed that he thought Jc was trying to take advantage of me. But I'm sure that's not what Kian meant, Kian wouldn't be that douche.

"Madison are you coming or not?" Kian asked, poking his bottom lip out.

She rolled her eyes then nodded.
"Can we change from pajamas first?"

"No." Kian and Jc both said at the same time.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Just pack some shit and get ready there." Jc said.

Me and Madison went to our rooms and packed, then went back downstairs to the boys. We took Jc's car, because Kian drove it all the time anyways and they could always pick his up later. There was no need to take two cars.

We got to the house that was filled with empty and broken cups along the sidewalk, toilet paper in the trees, alcohol spilled all over the floor, toilet paper hung from the chandelier, clothes on the floor, one dollar bills thrown everywhere, trash almost any corner of the house you looked.

"Shit." Jc said pulling on his hair.

"I suggested we pay a maid, but no, Jc doesn't like that."

"I don't think we should pay someone low amounts of money to clean up these mess we made." Jc said.

"We didn't make the mess."

"Yes, you did you had a party, and a party brings mess."

After we finished cleaning, we all sat and looked at each other.
"You guys want to go get lunch?" Kian suggested.

We all agreed, and me and Jc went to his room to get ready.
I did my make up, and got dressed in some jeans, a purple and white flannel with a purple croptop and my white sandals.

"Stunning." Jc said, hugging me from behind.
I put his chin in my hand and kissed his cheek, then looked back into the mirror.

Jc told me to put my hair in a messy bun, he said that's how he loves my hair. I'm not sure why he likes messy buns, but I'm definitely okay with it.

We went out to lunch, and sat at a table together, Kian and Madison on one side and me and Jc on the other.

"Can you two quit being so cute. Relationship goals." Madison said, and me and Jc looked at her with smiles.
She's always the cheesy type, relationship goals, really? I love her anyways.

"Relationship goals?" Kian questioned.

"Oh." Madison said.

"They're dat-" Madison was cut off by Jade coming over to our table.

"Ooo! Jc scoot over." She said all smiley, I felt jealous.

I flipped my hair to the side of my face and looked out the window, waiting for Jade to knowledge me.

"Oh! Hi Rose!" She hugged me while Jc leaned forward to let us hug.

"So what have you guys been up to?" She asked and Kian stared me down.

"Hold on Jade," Kian said, squinting his eyes at me. Oh no. "You're dating Jc?" He studied me, and I looked over at Jade and she laughed, as if she thought it was a joke. Jade isn't a bitch. Not at all, but she'd never suspect me and Jc dating.

I swallowed and nodded.
"Yes, Kian."

"He's my boy, don't hurt him, and don't hurt her, okay daddy?" Kian said, making almost everyone in the restaurant stare.

I looked over at Jade again, tears flooded her eyes.
"I've got to go." She said, her voice cracking halfway through her sentence.

"Good job, Rose." Madison said, chasing after her.

What did I do?

"I'll be right back." Jc said, running off after both of them.