Eighteen

"Jc let me see it!" I begged, lifting up his shirt.

"No, it looks gross."

"But I need to see if it's getting better, if it's not we have to take you back to the hospital."

"I don't want to go back."

I lifted up his shirt and checked the spot where the did the surgery, it seemed kind of healed but it still didn't look nice.

"Still hurt?" I ask. He nodded.
Yesterday he hit it on the corner of the counter and it started bleeding again, so he's been in more pain lately.

"Can we just chill today?" He asked.
I smiled, kissed his cheek and nodded.

"I need to shower first."

He nodded and I got up from the bed, handing him the remote in case he wanted to change the channel while I was in the shower.

I studied myself in the mirror.
My make up was half on, half off, my
Hair in multiple knots, and my eyes glassy.

What did Jc see in me?
Sometimes I get confused about it.

I shower, and get out changing into some joggers and one of Jc's shirt, tying my hair into a messy bun.

"Hey beautiful." He opened his arms for me to lay inside of.

"No need to say hey, you just saw me like fifteen minutes ago."

He rolled his eyes.
"I gave you a compliment, Rosie."

I nodded. "Thank you." I kissed him before turning back to the tv.

Me and Jc are close to have been dating for two months, I know it doesn't seem long but it is for me.
It doesn't feel long to us, it feels like we just started dating a couple weeks ago.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Jc's arms.

Two months later

Me and Jc have been super happy, and really we haven't had any arguments lately.

Today's filming day for the Kian and Jc channel, though.

Oh, did I mention Kian and Julia are now dating?
We're doing the which couple knows each other better challenge.

Kian and Jc's friend Harrison will be filming.

"What is your significant others favorite color?" He asked. This was a question for the guys to answer.

"Pink." Jc said.

"Correct." I smiled.

"Green." Kian said.

"Yes." Julia smiled at Kian, I squinted my eyes at her and she squinted her eyes back, playing around.

The questions kept going, eventually we finished the video and Harrison left.
Me and Jc decided we wanted to go get lost, travel, do whatever.

We packed out things and got into the car. Julia and Kian have had plans to go to Ocean city this weekend, so why not have our own plans?

We drove for hours and hours until we found a giant field, where we parked our car, enjoying the sunset before it became dark.

"I love you." Jc said, leaning in to kiss me.

I pushed him away and he pouted, I pulled him back in and kissed him, I was joking when I pushed him away.

We drove to a hotel, and got a room.
Jc gets those big fancy rooms because he's considered a special guest at a lot of places, he's on a lot of build boards around here.

"Jc this is beautiful." I said.

He smiled and pulled me on top of him on our bed.
"Not as beautiful as you."

I smiled and kissed him, things got more heated from there.