Two

It's two thirty in the morning and everyone's still here, wide awake.
"Rose come here, we're taking a pictures for our Instagrams."

Maddison was taking hers first, so she arranged what she wanted, in a non sexual way, she chose the girls sitting on the guys laps.

Sarah sat on Jacksons, Maddison sat on Kians, Jade on Wes's, Katherine on Luke's, and me on Jc's.

Then we did mine, which was the guys on the girls back, we planned it the same way. Then Jc did his, which was girls on the guys shoulders, then we did Luke's which was the guys standing in the back and the girls sitting in the front, then we took Sarah's and it was her twerking on Jackson with all of us looking at them with disgusted faces, and a couple more before we decided to play truth or dare.

"Hey guys, if I'm playing this I refuse to do anything sexual." I pointed out.

"You're so lame, it's like three in the morning." Luke said.

"Shut up Luke, you're just thirsty for her." Jc said.

Luke rolled his eyes.

"Lukes thirsty for everyone." I rolled my eyes.

"All of you shut up. Let's play." Katherine demanded, and we all sat in a circle on the floor.

"I'm asking first. Kian, truth or dare?" Wes said.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you have had or still have feelings for someone in this room?" Kian smirked and looked up at the ceiling, "That is true." He said.

We all teased him, and then it was Kians turn to ask.

"Jc, since its Jian forever, truth or dare?" Kian asked.

"Truth."

"Ugh you guys suck." Jackson complained about the truths instead of dares, he himself is the dare devil.

"Do you have a daddy kink?" Jc blushed and bit his lip. "Yes, I do."

I rolled my eyes and Maddison winked at me. "Stop." I whispered.

"Luke, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Finally." Jackson said, Sarah playfully slapping him.

"I dare you to post the ninth picture in your gallery on your Instagram for at least thirty minutes."

Luke scrolled through his gallery counting to his ninth picture, it was a shirtless picture of him flexing with a girl licking his chest, and another girl popping her ass out in the back.

"Ah, bro." Luke sighed, as he hit the post button.

"Charolette, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

He grabbed handcuffs out of our drawer in the livingroom, Maddison stole them awhile ago and kept them for fun.

"I dare you to stay handcuffed with Jc for twenty four hours.
Everyone laughed, but me and Jc were actually unhappy, even though we are great friends, we had other things to do.

"Luke, I have to go to Trevor's party tomorrow with Kian!" Jc complained.

"And I'm suppose to babysit my little cousin Lucy!" I whined.

"What time do you need to Babysit Lucy from?"

"Eleven to five."

"Jc, what time does the party start?"

"Seven."

"Perfect." Luke said, and locked the handcuffs around our wrists.

I began to laugh, and so did Jc.

After we finished our game, everyone wanted to sleep and me and Jc were in quite the situation.

"I guess you'll just have to sleep with me." Jc joked, and winked at me.

I hit him with a pillow from my bed.
"I can't change my clothes." I complained.

"Yes you can, I don't judge." He smirked.

"Quite being such a little perv Jc, look away so I can take these shorts off and change into pajama shorts."

He sighed, turning his head as I put on pajama shorts.
"You can look now."

He nodded, and took off his pants.
"You didn't even warn me!" I looked away.

"This is how I sleep, you're going to be looking awhile for awhile if you plan to not see me like this."

"I just won't look down."

I faced him, and looked straight into his eyes, but at that moment Sarah walked in.

"Oh shit." She said and walked back out.

"Sarah!" I yelled, chasing after her and practically dragging Jc down the stairs in his boxers.

"Slow the fuck down Charolette, Jesus shits, we are hand cuffed, do not pull me down the stairs please." Jc complained as we reached the bottom step.

"They're gonna fuck!" Sarah said to the group of people in our living room, as we stood behind her.

Everyone smirked and laughed at me and Jc.

"Yeah guys, cause that can work with hand cuffs, we are doing nothing."

"Looks like you're doing nothing." Wes winked. "Maybe you didn't wanna do anything sexual because you were saving it up for Jc, huh?" Luke asked.

"Maddison, please smack him for me."

She did so, "Harder please." She obeyed me again.

"Ow, bitch." He looked at her in disgust.

"Guys. We aren't doing anything but going to bed." I reassured.

They all nodded.
"Calm down, it's all good." Maddison said, and me and Jc went back Timmy bedroom, turned on the Tv, turned out the light and went to sleep.