Nineteen

Months later

"We have a big announcement!" Kian and Jc yelled into the camera, making dumb faces.

"Wanna go sneak up behind them?" Julia whispered, I smirked and nodded.

We snuck up behind them and scared them, they both jumped and we all laughed.

"And these fuckers are coming on tour with us!" Jc said and I playfully gasped, backing out of his grasp.

"Awww I'm kidding." Jc teased opening his arms back up.

In the camera, you could see the cat licking pancake batter out of this mornings bowl.

"Ah, look it's a fuckin kihggy." Kian said.

"Kian shut the hell up." Julia said laughing.

Me and Julia left their video because me and her had plans to go shopping together today.

We went up to my room and got ready together, turning on music and doing our hair and make up.

Once we finished we left the house and made our way to the mall.
"Rosie I'm hungry." Julia complained for the eleventh time.

"What do you want to eat then?"

"I still don't know." She said, also the eleventh time she's said that.

I rolled my eyes.
"Fine we can get food later." She rolled her eyes.

"But you're hungry now." I said in a confused tone.

"You won't let me eat."

"You won't tell me what you want!" I yelled laughing and she laughed too.

"Rosie!" I heard someone call from behind my back.

"Ethan? Grayson? Tayler!" I hugged all three, and after talking to the twins for awhile we stole Tayler from Grayson.

We all went into Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, and Hollister.

We returned Tayler to the twins and went back home, where Jc looked completely pissed at me.

"Baby what's wrong?" I pouted, playing
with one of his curls.

"You know." He said.

I shook my head no in confusion, he pulled out his phone and showed a picture of me and Ethan hugging.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I'm fucking serious, why wouldn't I be?"

"Me and Ethan are friends, I hugged him for gods sake."

"Well you seem to be enjoying it real well, so does he."

"Friends enjoy hugging each other." I smiled, being petty.

"Ethan's talking to someone anyways." I rolled my eyes, Jc clenched his jaw.

"Oh that must break your heart."

"Fuck this I'm not doing it." I said, throwing his car keys at him and taking my car away, driving quickly.

My phone was vibrating like crazy, but Jc's jealousy issues have gone too far, and I'm not dealing with it right now.

Call from: Baby 🖤💍

I slid over to decline.
The next calls I ignore.

Jc's pov:

"What the hell!" Kian yelled at me.

"Ethan likes her!" I yelled back.

"No he doesn't! He likes a girl named Rheanna! Quit jumping to conclusions!" Kian yelled back at me, I tried calling Rosie again.

She didn't pick up any of them.
I keep screwing up.

I called her again.
declined.

Again.
Ignored.

Again.
"Quit calling me or I'm blocking your number." She said.

"Where are you?" I asked.
She ended the call.

Fuck.