Four

It's been four days since the party, and Maddison went back to Kentucky to visit her family.

I've been home alone doing nothing, except Sarah came over once.
We didn't really do anything, we went shopping but that's it. When Maddison isn't home it really makes me realize I'm a lonely person.

I wanted to text Jc, but I didn't want to annoy him. I know he's always busy, and so is Kian.

I checked my lock screen once again, hoping to see Jc's contact name, but I didn't.

I went upstairs and decided to get ready to go out. I showered, curled my hair, put on some mascara and did my eyebrows, and got dressed in maroon lace crop top and some black high waisted shorts and my black converse.

I checked my phone again, still dry.
I sighed and texted Jc.

Hey dude.

Hey Rose, whatssss up?

Are you busy? I'm bored.

Nah I'm not busy

Wanna penny board around the park?

Sure . Leave now and meet me there.

Kk.

I smiled and stuck my phone in my back pocket, I realized Maddison must have accidentally took my board instead of hers to Kentucky, so I grabbed her black one.

When I got to the park I saw Jc already there, standing by a tree with his board leaned up against it and his phone in his hand.

"ROSIEEE!" he shouted and smiled, I smiled back. He called me Rosie all the time when we were younger.

"JUSTYY!" I shouted back, which I called him this when we were younger.

I ran to him and he hugged me.
We got onto our boards and skated around, just talking about things.

"So, you like Luke?" He brought up and I made a confused face, and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Are you serious? No I don't like Luke."

"Then how come you agreed to making out with him when I joked about it."

I laughed. "Because, I knew it'd piss you off." He clenched his fist.

"Not uh, that doesn't piss me off."

"Sure it doesn't. You're clenching your fists, why is that?"

He rolled his eyes.
"You're too good for luke. He's an asshole."

"I agree."

He gasped at me.
"You think lukes an asshole?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone or say anything but I really don't like Luke very much."

Jc smiled. "I strongly dislike him, whenever it's just me and him he..." he stopped himself. "Never mind."

"No, tell me."

"No it's not important." He chuckled.

"I don't care. You've got me curious now."

"Then stay curious, I didn't want to let that blurt out I wasn't thinking."

"Jc. Please I really want to know."

"I said no."

I frowned at him.
"Don't give me that look."

"It's not on purpose." I lied.

"You aren't actually sad."

"Yes I am. You don't trust me with things, you won't tell me." I was trying to trick him into telling me, which worked.

"Fine charlotte, all he talks about is you. How cute you are to him, how amazing you look all the time to him, and he's so disrespectful towards you with some of the things he says. He focuses on your body not your personality. I don't like that. He's not good."

"Luke likes me?"

"From what he says yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if he just wants in your pants." Jc rolled his eyes.

"I don't like Luke."

"Good, cuz then I'd have to beat your ass and his."

"Incorrect, can't hit a girl."

"Oh right, then I won't beat Luke's ass."

I laughed and so did Jc, and it began to get dark.

"So when's Maddison coming home?"

"Early Friday morning." I stated.

"You're going to be home alone all that time?"

I nodded. "Yeah I've been bored as hell lately."

"I would be too." I nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Why don't you come over with Me and Kian?"

"You guys are busy with YouTube stuff, aren't you?"

"Yeah but our fans like you, and you like ours fans, come on we never hang out anymore." He pouted.

"How long do you want me to stay for?"

"Until Friday, obviously."

"Come with me to pack my things?" I asked and he smiled happily and nodded.

"Oh, Kians been having other girls over lately also, but they're just our other friends."

Other friends.

"Oh cool."

"Yeah. They're kind of bitchy sometimes, they're mostly Kians friends, I find them kind of annoying."

"How'd he meet them?"

"Luke found them on tinder."

"Should have guessed." I chuckled.

I packed my things and Jc helped, then we drove my car over there, and I put my things in the guest bedroom. They have three guest bedrooms.

"Guys I haven't uploaded to my channel in forever, will you guys make a video with me?" Kian asked as soon as we walked downstairs.

There were no other girls here.

"Sure, what kind?"

"Ask Kian and Jc plus Rose."

I nodded, and Kian tweeted out to ask us questions.