Tweleve

I got home, Kian left. We didn't do anything but talk, and I heard Madison walk in the door earlier but I didn't go downstairs. I don't want to talk to her, if she's going to take jades side and not mine. Me and Jade aren't fighting, even though she kissed my boyfriend I'm not mad, because he isn't my boyfriend. He's my ex, he doesn't know that yet though.

My phones blown up with messages from Jc, and so far I've refused to look at them.

I love Jc, I really do. But I hate guys like this. We were only together for a day. One day. He fucked it up after one day. Just one.

My phone has been vibrating for the past hour, maybe it's finally time to listen to his bullshit.

"ROSE? ROSE!" he said when I finally answered the phone.

"Hey Justin." I said in a pissy tone.

"ROSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BABY IM SORRY." he said frantically.

"I don't accept your apology-" he cut me off.

"WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE LET ME SEE YOU I JUST NEED YOU! BABY IM SO SO SO SORR-" I cut him off, just like he did me.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Baby, Charolette, Rose, Rosie, princess, please please let me just see you so I can explain."

"It's almost twelve in the morning, and guess what Jc?"

"What?"

"That's not the time that I like to listen to the bullshit you try to feed me."

"Rosie I've been crying this whole time you don't understand how much you mean to me I'm so sorr-"

"Jc if you cared about me so much, you wouldn't do that to me in the first place, now would you?"

"Charolette. You won't even let me talk."

"You're lucky I'm letting you say the few words you are. I knew I shouldn't have fucking committed to this."

"Rosie. I swear to god I'm sorry. Please just let me explain in person."

"Where do you plan to talk to me, huh?"

"Wherever you want. I'll do anything! I love you."
And, this still gave me butterflies. I need to hate him, I promised myself I wouldn't give in so easy. No matter how strongly I felt for him.

But he's your boy, he came back for you.

No rose, he fucked up, let him worry.

"Do you honestly think I should let you near me right now? After you kissed my friend, while dating me?"

"No, but I love you. I know I'll be lucky. I'm lucky you even answered my call, I know."

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see me through the phone.
"Meet me at the park in twenty minutes. I'm leaving my house now."

"Okay I'm leaving now." He said, and I could hear his keys run against the metal desk in his room.

I ended the call, and went downstairs to go out the door.
I regret it.

"Charolette." Madison stated, I didn't even look at her.

I continued to walk to towards the door, and she pulled on my arm.
"Where are you going?"

"Fuck you." I sarcastically smiled at her.

"Please, just calm down."
I quickly jerked my arm away from her grasp, flipping my hair and put my hand on the knob.

"Rose this isn't funny."

"Good, I didn't make any fucking jokes, did I?" I said, she stayed silent.

"Oh, I made some fake friendships if you count those as jokes!" I added and left.

I got to the park and Jc was sitting there with a cigarette.
"Are you fucking smoking!?" I yelled, running up to him.

"It helps stress."

I smacked it out of his hand, and stepped on it.
"If you have something to say say it. I'm about to leave."

"You just got here." He tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away.

"Don't touch me." I demanded, he nodded. "I'm sorry, I have some explaining to do."

"I'd say."

"Basically what happened was I lost Jade and Madison, and called Jackson. He told me they were at his and Sarah's house, so I went there to tell Jade about how much I love you, and that she'll find someone, and I didn't mean to make her think I liked her, and that I knew wes likes her. As soon as I told her how much I love you, she pulled me in and kissed me. She asked me if I was still I love with you, and I screamed at her. Now Madison's pissed at me for screaming at Jade, but she deserved it. I didn't kiss back. I wanted to push her off but I didn't want to hurt her. I promise baby, I didn't mean it."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"You know I have trust issues. You didn't even tell me, or leave. You stayed there and screamed at her, and you tell me that like it'll make me feel better."

"I screamed because I knew it'd start shit between me and you, and that's exactly what she wanted. It's working."

"Jc I think we should take a break." I said, my nose burned and my throats became dry. My eyes stung, and I felt the need to sniffle. I looked away, feeling tears in my eyes.

"Rosie please don't do this."

"You did this to me after one day. I don't want this to fuck up our friendship. Jc I forgive you, but forgetting is harder to do. I'm not ready to make any promises to you again, you've already broken one. You told me you wouldn't hurt me, but look at me."

"Charolette you don't mean that! I didn't mean to hurt you, I'd never hurt you on purpose."

"I didn't say you hurt me on purpose, but you hurt me, and I'm leaving. Just leave me alone for awhile, I'm sorry Jc."

I got back into the car, started it, and left.

HEY GUYS! drop your opinions in the comments, would you forgive Jc? Do you think Rose over reacted?