Fifteen

We entered the room and Jc looked fine, still cute as hell.
I have been crying for two hours now, and he's been talking.

The nurses won't tell us the information they have on him so far, and that makes me worried and nervous, but I won't let Jc know that, it'll just worry him.

Kian went to the cafe to get some coffee, he woke up from a sleep, and it's currently four in the morning.

Right now it's just me and Jc in the room.

"I'm so stupid. Why did I do this." Tears filled his eyes.

"It's my fault." His eyes widened and he shook his head aggressively.

"No!"

"I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I take the blame." He looked confused for a second, his eyebrows furrowed making wrinkles appear between them.

"I gave you a reason to not be there for me. Don't put this on you, I took the pills, you didn't shove them down my throat."

"I didn't shove them down your throat literally, but metaphorically, yes."

"I strongly disagree." He made his chubby cheeks into a small smile, a tear drooling down from it.

I looked away, I was going to start crying harder again.

"Baby, look at me." He said.

I shook my head, and he pulled on my arm. "I love you, kiss me, please."

I sniffled.

"This might be the last time you can." He made a point, but one that made me cry harder.

I was sobbing, but kissed him.
"I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes.

"Jc." I said. No reply.

"NURSE!" I yelled.
I fucking caused this.

A bunch came rushing in and made me exit the room, why don't they just give me a panic attack, anxiety attack and heart attack all at once?

Kian came back up, he looked drunk, he wasn't drunk in alcohol, he was drunk on regret. Looks like we've both been sipping on too much tonight.

He was trying to make his way back to the room, but I pushed him back.
"They made me leave again."

I didn't know if I should tell Kian or not, if I tell him he'll freak out, if I dont and something happens to Jc he'll never forgive me. I don't want Kian to be as worried as I am.

I nodded, grabbing another tissue from the box.
I've used at least seven of these by now.

Sarah and Jackson came, so did Luke, So did Jade, no Madison.

I refused to look at Jade, in fear it'd start drama.
Luke hugged me tightly, whispering reassuring things into my ear.

I was uncomfortable.
This was sweet and all, but I don't trust Luke.

"Hey bitch." Sarah said in a sad tone, tears running down her face and wet stains on her shirt, Jackson following behind her.

He wasn't crying yet, his face was just red.  I've never seen Jackson cry before, I wonder if this will be the first time.

Really, Luke doesn't seem to be bothered by this at all, and it really upsets me.

"Family of Jc?" Nurses said again, it's been two hours it is now six in the morning.

I began to walk back but I was stopped.
"You've already been back here, let the other family go. We can't have that many people here at once." A doctor demanded.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"I'm afraid I am not allowed to give you that knowledge."

"Then, scoot aside. Jc won't mind us being in there."

"I said no, didn't I?" This bitch had the nerve to flutter her eyelashes at me.

"Listen, that's my boyfriend in there, I don't know if this is the last time I'll see him."

Her mood changed.
"He's your boyfriend?"

I nodded.
"Go ahead." She put her head down and walked away, but came back before I made my full way into the room.

"I watch their videos. I'm a fan."

"Please don't leak the information I just told you. I am trusting you. That is the last thing Jc needs."

She nodded and left.
"Where is she?" I heard Jc say, I entered between Jackson and Kian.

"She's here, calm down."

"I feel tired, Rose."

"Hang in there." I held his hand.

The nurse finally came in.
"We think caylen here should be fine, we need to do surgery in order for him to be okay, these pills need to be removed as soon as possible. You guys may go home, Justin here needs to stay for at least a week."

Jc fluttered his wet eyelashes.
"I'm not leaving." I stated.

"You don't have to, but you can't watch the surgery that will start at seven thirty exactly."

I nodded.
"Then I will wait until it is over."

I gave Jc a kiss and exited the hotel room. It's currently seven twenty.

Everyone but me and Kian and Jade left.

"I'm sorry, Rose." Jade said when we got back into the living room.

If I don't forgive her, we could go through all this again with her in Jc's position.

"This isn't the time. Let's not talk about it." I said and she nodded.

I placed my headphones into my ears and took a quick nap on Kians shoulder, I haven't slept in more than a day.