Chapter Two.

"I'm outside your house" I said into the phone.

"What are you doing outside my house?" Mark asked, "Stalker".

"Just get down here you ass" I replied.

"Language" he chuckled before ending the call.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone in my pocket. I guess by now your wondering what the hell is going on in my life and your very confused so let me explain. My name is Luna Salvatore and on today, October 31st I am sixteen years old.

I have a weird life I'll admit that it is anything from normal. For one I am being raised by my Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Bonnie. Mystic falls may look like a small town but believe me there is a lot in this small town and nearly everyone is related to everyone I'm not joking.

When my mom was eighteen, she lost her parents and later on she met my father Stefan. She didn't realise at first he was a vampire and by the time she found out she was already pregnant with me, something my dad and Uncle Damon thought was impossible.

She was nineteen when she gave birth to me and it was then that my dad turned her into a vampire against her wishes. That caused a few problems at first but they soon worked that out. They stayed until I was four but the people around town were starting to notice things so they had to leave, leaving me with my Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Bonnie.

Most kids would feel that their parents didn't love them and would want nothing to do with them but I could understand there reasons completely. By the time I was four I could hear and see like a vampire. By the time I was seven I could run and jump like them. When I was ten I had strength like a vampire and finally when I turned thirteen I began drinking blood. I found that out by killing a woman who I loved very much like she was my own mom and everyday it still haunts me.

"Hello again".

I jumped at the sound of a voice and it was then I realised that Mark was climbing into the passenger side.

"Hiya"

"Sweet ride" he said.

"I know right. My parents got it for me" I replied.

"Wait. What?" he asked.

"My parents are back in town" I answered.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed Uncle Stefan and Aunt Elena. Heck I even missed Uncle Damon" Mark said with a smiled.

Mark and I are not related just in case your wondering, we're really close, grown up together and there is no secrets between us all so we considered everyone family as they did with us.

"Whoa what's this I hear about Damon?" Daniel asked as he climbed in to the back.

Daniel was one of my best friends but he was also Mark's cousin and step brother. I know confusing right?. Let me explain. After my mom and Mark's dad Matt who I call Uncle Matt broke up, his next girlfriend was no other than one of my mom's best friends Aunt Caroline. She too got pregnant before my mom and had Mark. Later on things didn't work out but Matt had a sister called Victoria, but everyone called her Vicki. She got pregnant with Daniel and her boyfriend at the time was Tyler. They later broke up when Vicki got with my Uncle Jeremy and then Tyler moved on to Caroline and they later got married. A few years ago aunt Vicki died and Daniel moved in with Mark. A little awkward if you ask me. A little confusing too.

They knew everything about my life because Tyler is a werewolf. There has always been some speculation if Daniel was a werewolf but oh well, only time will tell I guess.

"My parents are back in town" I said looking back at Daniel.

His eyes widened in surprise but he smiled.