Trouble

YOU KISSED ME!!!

NICOMAINE MENDOZA IS KISSING ME RIGHT NOW AND I AM KING OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

My heart is so full, I feel like it's going to burst. I fall in love with you ten times more with every second your luscious lips move over mine.

I know for sure this is what it feels like to be in heaven.

I kiss you back and slip my tongue between your lips. You gently suck on it and moan in my mouth and I think I have gone insane. I want more of you but I also know I have to wait for what you are willing to give.

I almost lose all control when you slip your arms over my shoulders and pull me closer, pressing your chest against mine. I kiss you deeper, tilting my head to one side allowing my tongue to probe every nook and cranny of your sweet mouth.

My heart is full. My mind is clear. My soul is blissful.

I love you so much, Nicomaine.

It feels like we've been kissing forever but neither of us want to let go. We cling to each other tighter and catch our breaths on each other's lips just so we can keep them touching.

I am lost in your embrace and drowning is your kisses and I don't ever want to be found.

Suddenly, you pull away from me, with my eyes still closed and my hand on your nape and waist, I chase after the heavenly taste of your lips but you pull further away.

"Your phone." You tell me and I sense a sudden coldness in your voice so different from your heated moans and sighs as while we kissed.

"Huh?" I ask in confusion and open my eyes.

There I see the venomous concoction of pain, sadness, regret and anger that poisoned the sweet and loving moment we just shared.

"Your phone. Kanina pa ata may tumatawag sa'yo. Nakaka-distract." You state in a matter-of-fact tone and glance at the flashing screen of the vibrating phone beside me.

"Bakit siya tumatawag?" I mutter.

You shrug and stand up to get away from me. I catch your wrist but you twist your hand away from my grasp.

"Malay ko. Answer it." You say then walk to the kitchen.

I do not answer the call but instead follow you.

"Maine... Sandali naman. Mag-usap tayo."

"Sino siya?" You ask.

"Wala. Just some girl na pinakilala."

"Some girl?" You ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Hindi ako interesado sa kanya, okay? Sa'yo lang. Ikaw lang." I take your hand and look deep into your eyes. "Ikaw lang, Maine."

"And yet some girl has your number, some girl's name is in your contact list and some girl has the nerve to call you on our date night." You pull your hand away from me and step back.

"Meng please... I swear. Pinilit lang na i-save yung number niya. Kinuha nila phone ko. Sila din nagbigay ng number ko." I explain because I swear to God that's the truth.

"You don't have to explain. I'm not your girlfriend." You sigh as your expression shifts from defiant to defeated. "You are Alden Richards after all. Girls fall at your feet and worship you. You can talk with, hang out and kiss any girl you want."

You then turn your back at me and I know those are tears you're brushing away from your cheeks.

I slip my arms around your waist and hug you from the back tightly, terrified to let you go.

"Pero ikaw lang ang gusto ko. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko. Sa'yo lang ako." I sob as I nuzzle on your hair.

"I'm tired, RJ. Bukas na lang."

"Please, Meng. I can't leave you like this. Ayusin muna natin to. I'll delete her number, ba-block ko na din. I won't hang out with that group anymore. Gagawin ko lahat ng gusto mo. Sabihin mo lang. Lahat gagawin ko. Please..."

I tighten my arms around you and sob.

"Umuwi ka na muna. Yun ang gusto ko. I can't talk about this now." You say.

I sigh and press a kiss on your shoulder then reluctantly, very painfully let you slip away from my embrace.

I torturously watch you walk to your bedroom and close the door with a heart full of regret and eyes flowing with tears.

********
Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.