Sexy

"Huy RJ!" M tapped his shoulder as she appeared behind him.

"O bakit?" He asked without looking at her first as he finished the game on his phone.

"Okay lang ba tong suot ko?" She frowned.

R was speechless when he turned to face her. His jaw literally dropped and he may have gasped. He was not sure but he was definitely caught off guard at how, in a complete loss for any other suitable description, hot she looked.

She was wearing tight high waist jeans, a white Venus cut cropped top and a pair of stilettos. Thank goodness, she didn't have her hair in those long waves she usually wears on a Saturday or a high bun because God forbid he won't be able to control himself then.

"Huy! Ano? Pangit noh? Laki na kasi ng tiyan ko." M said.

Oh, Maine. You have no idea how hot you look and how much I want to...

R shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Sorry, Lord. Ang hirap naman po kasi nitong pagsubok na to. May atraso po ba ako sa Inyo?

He cackled to remove the imaginary lump that seemed to block his throat.

"Ako talaga tinatanong mo, Maine? Lalake ako oh." He answered.

"Ay oo nga. Sige sa iba na lang ako magtatanong." She shrugged, looking disappointed and moved to leave him.

"Maine..."

"Ano?"

"You really know what I think?" He sighed. He can't bare the thought of letting her down especially for something so petty.

"Tingin mo magtatanong ako kung hindi?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"I think you're really pretty. Sobra sobrang sexy mo sa suot mo." He answered.

"Talaga? Hindi malaki bilbil ko dito?" She asked as she ran her hand over her belly.

He bit his lip as he silently wished that it was his hand gently stroking the bare skin on her waist.

He shook his head again to drive away such thoughts before he loses his mind.

"Nasaan? Wala ka namang bilbil. Imagination mo lang yun. Bagay mo yang suot mo. Sexy. Sobra."

M smiled at him as her eyes sparkled and he knew that was her confidence rekindled. She loses that spark sometimes, always doubting herself and being her worst critic.

Ang puso ko naman, Menggay. Wag mo masyadong gandahan ang ngiti. Sasabog na tong dibdib ko.

"Thank you, RJ. You always know what to say."

"You're welcome, Menggay. Always welcome." He smiled back.  "Maine?"

"Ano yun?"

"I know wala naman akong say but I really wish you don't dress up na ganyan ka-sexy palagi." He said.

"Bakit naman?"

"You know. Para sa'yo din. People easily judge kasi, baka din siyempre may makabastos sa'yo, may mga ganoon. Baka mapaaway ako."

She giggled. "Ikaw? Mapapaaway? Sobrang anghel mo kaya."

"Hindi din. Subukan lang nila talaga na kantihin ka kundi..." He balled his fists and M saw his jaw clench.

"Huy! Oo na. Sige na. Di naman kasi ako pumipili ng damit ko minsan. May style team po ako."

"Alam ko naman. Ang hirap mo lang kasi katrabaho minsan pag ganyan ang suot mo."

"Dahil Rogelio mode ka palagi?"

"Yun. Tsaka..." He grinned sheepishly. "Nakaka-distract kasi."

"Bakit?"

"Alam mo na kung bakit."

She blushed. "Alam ko na nga."

They silently stared at each other for a while.

"RJ?"

"Bakit?"

"Alam mo na din siguro kung bakit I don't appreciate you going shirtless on TV at kung bakit ayaw ko sa skinny jeans mo." She said and walked away, leaving R staring at her dumbfounded and wondering if she really meant what he thinks she meant.